Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When can I expect to be tested?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OntheDopethrone, Jul 9, 2013.

1. I've been an active member of this community for a few months so I know that people resent these types of posts but I do have questions. I was recently let go from my old job because it was a small business with financial troubles, since it was a small business, I didn't have to take a drug test when I was hired. Today I turned in an application to Target and I was wondering when I can expect to be tested. Could they call back tomorrow and want an interview, and I'm drug tested on the spot? Or will it be a week before I'm even interviewed? With the small shop I worked for I was Interviewed when I inquired and was given the job the next day, and that's the only job I've ever had or even applied for, so I don't know what to expect as far as the timeline is concerned.

2. Just got an eighth of purple urkel and was wondering if i could afford to smoke before being tested.

3. Yes, smoke it. You will be fine.

4. They oral swab at interview if they like you. I've passed one, it was a surprise and I hadn't smoked for 4 days prior.

5. Also depends on area, if you have a friend there ask them if they do, if not, ask another employee

6. Only a swab? I guess it does depend on the area. My buddy who works at target had to do a piss test.

7. I have a friend who works there that said they do test, i just need to know WHEN because I really want to try my new pickup and i don't want to wait just to discover the test isn't for like 2 weeks. Im just wondering, in your experience, how many days after applying did you wait before being tested?

8. Your buddy knows better then we do.

9. If I could get a hold of him I wouldn't be asking you.

10. you can never expect it you will be walking on the street one day and out of a trash can aa manager will pop up with a piss cup.
    you will never see them coming

11. thanks for the advice man...WAIT A SECOND

12. okay guys allow me to reiterate again, DO YOU TYPICALLY GET DRUG TESTED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF TURNING IN YOUR JOB APPLICATION? THAT IS ALL I NEED TO KNOW

13. I honestly wouldn't know but if I was you just smoke it up, chances are they won't get back to you instantly and if they DO call you just stop at a smoke shop and pick up some fake urine or detox, my friend had random drug test for his probation and used fake urine it's I believe 20$ a bottle.