When can I cut here down?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dabmasterdany710, Feb 3, 2019.

1. I was thinking a month or two?
    Is she looking alright it’s my first grow ever![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. What are the flowering times of that strain? How many weeks is she into flower? Got any super close ups of the trichomes? That's the best way to tell when it's time to start the flush and chop her down.

3. 7-8 weeks, she’s into maybe a little over half a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. [​IMG]

5. Yea, she still has at least another good month in a half to go. Buds/colas are still developing, pistils are still fresh and sticking out. Not a very clear shot of the trichomes, but you can see they still need more time to mature.

6. U need a jewlers loop/microscope then u can see how cloudy/milky the trichomes are

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. White pistils = still growing

8. Does she look okay?[​IMG][​IMG]

9. I’ve seen worse!

10. Definitely something off in soil(clawing) and kinda early for that much yellowing

• Like Like x 1
  11. What r ur temps? High?

12. I just posted something about a clone a tired taking from it can you take a look at it?

13. Seems like a ph issue.

14. think with ur issues they still look that good. Just think about how they will look when u get everything on point!

15. Can you tell me about ph levels? I’m new to this

16. Tell us about ur feed/watering habits

17. You don’t want to give these plants just straight tap water. I’m assuming that’s what you’re doing?

Gotta read the stickies man. There is a lot of good info here.

18. I give them fox farm nutrients the trio

19. What strength? How often do u feed with nutes? How often are you watering them?

20. Them=her lol