When can I clone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sneaky-Beaver, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Hey guys I'm looking to have my plants going by Valentine's Day.. If I make that happen when can I expect to start cloning my mother plants?

2. I recommend After 1 month from seed and up to 2 weeks in flower (max)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. U won't get many clones from a month old plant from seed.
    U have to decide how many clones u want and veg mothers till u can take that many cuttings without killing her.
    I also take cuttings just before turning to 12/12 . I found cuttings taken after turning to bud often grow funny single leaves early on and take a couple weeks at least to recover

4. I agree, but then I veg just the one month,

and have found the delay turning back from bud a nail biting delay

good luck

5. First week of flower is when I take last set of clones and they still root fast.. u can take clones a month from seed minimum and it also depends on your rate of growth.. if you have amazing roots and some fair stretch u can get clones relatively early. If u wanna veg for a month only I suggest u focus on root development mostly and use red/warm lights ONLY to encourage stretch for a week in veg mode.

6. Appreciate all the tips guys...I'm really hoping for a good turn out this year...just waiting for my seeds to come now
    White widow x big bud -4
    Northern lights x big bud-3
    An 2 freebies undecided on what to do with them

7. Feel free to donate seeds to me.. lol.