when can i add fox farm grow big ?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by afroGEEZYack, Jul 23, 2009.

1. i have 5 seedlings 1 that has busted out shell and sprouted the 2 leafs... the others have gotten out the soil but leafs havent come out . anyway when can i start feeding grow big with water ? i've heard 2 weeks and also 3 days?!?!?

2. It depends on your soil too, but I would wait a month to be safe. :)

3. lol whats good soil?
    i haver perlite
    peatmoss
    and whatever is in the jiffy pellets

4. If I were you I would start researching how to grow marijuana plants. There is too much to tell you like this. Good luck. :)

5. i have i just wanted a female opinion bc (dont hate me men!) women make better nourishing life...but thank you for your help will keep it in mind

6. opps i cant type and think....women are better at nourishing life!!!

7. I agree it depends on your soil. If it has nutes don't add nutes until about a month.

8. This is kind of twisted. I am a female. :rolleyes:

95% of the blades on here are men. I learned everything I know about growing on this forum from MEN.

But I did a lot of research on my own. If you did that you would know the easy answers to your questions.

9. I see your point....you can learn just about everything here? i dont doubt you its just i see so many opinions on one type of everything! but i guess they all kno more than me..and i'll read all the soil bags and pellet labels, thanks infam.

10. The men on here are awesome teachers.
    I am a woman and the guys on these forums have taught and continue to teach me something new everyday. Some of them have a whole lot of experience. The best advice I could give you is don't underestimate them.
    You want to wait longer on the feeding.
    You want to make sure they are out of the seedling stage and in the vegetative state.
    After about the third set of true leaves. I usually wait approximatly two weeks but all plants are different.
    Search the stickies, I know this subject has come up before.
    Good luck and happy growing! :)

11. and everyone is so nice i love it!!!! thanks fancy!