Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when buying a blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluntmanx420, Jun 11, 2009.

1. typically what do you say to the counter person, when youre trying to chose from their selection of blunts?

2. swisher cigarillos

3. "listen mayne. I needs me a PHILLIE!." OR "Hey, hows your night goin? Listen, i just recently started smoknig cigars and my friend suggested blunts. Whats your opinion on a few?" OR my personal favorite. "GET ME A BLUNT!"
    Just be cool and nice. :laughing:

4. tryin to smoke a dutch?

5. just say what it is. Nothing fancy

Swishers, Give me a peach swisher, or somethin

Vegas, Gimmie a vega.

I mean shit dude, its life - you gotta ask for them, it shouldnt be a problem if your 18

6. give me a fuckin blunt dude

7. I think he's tryin to say what's your favorite..

8. a lot of them are packaged as blunt wraps, most of those are horrible blunt wraps. Swishers make for great blunt, or if you're rolling a bit bigger go with a dutch master.

Remember to squeeze the cigar a little to make sure its soft/fresh don't buy hard stale cigars. Buy from different locations, you might notice some places always have shitty dry swishers cause of its location, The closest 7-11 by me always have horrible swishers while a few blocks away this liquor store always has fresh ones, the guy says stoners are always comming in for 40's and a few swishers so he keeps them restocked and fresh.

9. i say "one(or two, or ten whatever i need) vanilla dutch(es) please"

10. Noticed your name is bluntman, how can you be the blunt man and not know?

11. rofl ! :hello::hello::hello:

12. why does everyone care if the person at the store suspects that your buying the blunt to smoke weed? those guys don't give a crap what your doing with the thing. they want to give what you ask for, take your money, and move on with their day. they also don't care if you sound a bit uneducated about their selection. trust me i have worked at a gas station before and had some sketchy/dumb people trying to figure out what type of blunt they wanted. i knew they were gonna smoke weed with them, when i was working i never cared.

13. im actually tryin to not sound dumb when i walk in, was wondering if their was a specific way to ask for them

14. #14 Acorn327, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009

nah, not really. i assume every state keeps the smoking stuff behind the counter so just walk up to the guy and say hi or how you doin or whatever and just look at their selection the guy will know what your doing. they really don't care if it takes you 30 seconds or 3 minutes to choose as long as you don't act like a dick.

p.s. you can even ask if they recommend anything, if the person smokes they will tell you their favorite, if not they will probably just tell you the most popular thing. all i can really stress is that you are probably not the dumbest person they have had to deal with that day, and if you are nice they will help you out.

15. ask how old they are, old ones are harder to roll the paper is more dried out/gets cracks in it.

if the dude seems chill just ask what kinda blunt he prefers, or just try some out man until you find the one that you like most

16. my store knows me so i dont have to say besides "2 grape dutches" after they say "what do ya need"

17. I usually ask how much, different places, different prices. then i ask "can i have (insert quantity) of (insert flavor *optional*) (insert brand). done son.

18. sorry if this is a mega noob question, but whats the best thing to get at 7-11 if your just tryin to roll a small-mid sized j?

19. Hey man what's up. Can I get a melon burst and peach wrap? Thanks bro have a good day, see ya later