Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when browsing the forums...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scapegoat Adams, Dec 1, 2011.

1. don't you guys hate the bubble that pops up whenever you let your mouse sit for a second? it bothers me all the time. is there a way to get it so it doesnt do that?

2. I like the ones that give you a preview of a thread by hovering over the title in search results. I hate the one up there on the top right that links to all the social networking crap.

3. #3 YoSmokinMan, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    The thread preview shit? Man I hate when forums don't have that.

Lets you read the first few sentences to see if it's worth clicking on.

Shroomery's is nice you can read the whole post no matter how long it is just by hovering.

4. [quote name='"YoSmokinMan"']The thread preview shit? Man I hate when forums don't have that.

Lets you read the first few sentences to see if it's worth clicking on.

Shroomery's is nice you can read the whole post no matter how long it is just by hovering.[/quote]

Ha yea I guess I never actually noticed what it did. It just bothers me cuz I'll be scrolling down the page and it constantly pops up and blocks my view. But I'm most likely gonna use it to my advantage now. Thanks :D

5. Dude that sounds like a virus, I don't have that shit on my pc.

6. Did you take some little kids bottle of bubbles agian?

Cause I have NO idea WTF you are talking about.

7. [quote name='"Stumbleweed"']Did you take some little kids bottle of bubbles agian?

Cause I have NO idea WTF you are talking about.[/quote]

are youuuu on an iphone?

8. No...My lap top comp.

Is it an Iphone thing you speak of?

9. [quote name='"Stumbleweed"']

No...My lap top comp.

Is it an Iphone thing you speak of?[/quote]

Nope haha. but I am on one now actually. Chillin in bed

10. Doesn't happen to me

11. dude just keep your mouse on scroll bar if your on pc, dont no for phones cuz i dont have one...

12. [quote name='"Stumbleweed"']

No...My lap top comp.

Is it an Iphone thing you speak of?[/quote]

Its this magical overpriced, underpowered piece of crap invented by a hipster monarch.

13. I always kinda found it alittle helpful..It lets me get a better idea of the thread is a legit read or some random ass non sense.

14. yea the thread preview always helps weed through the stupid ones.

15. How could you not notice what it did? That's like not noticing the sun

- "HUH whats that big orange thing, its bothering me"
    - "That's the sun, it warms the earth and provides light for all"
    - "Oh shit forreal? Now I can use that to my advantage" (*grows corn field*)

16. [quote name='"flapflip"']

Its this magical overpriced, underpowered piece of crap invented by a hipster monarch.[/quote]

He wasn't asking what an iPhone was....

Hahahahaha

17. [quote name='"thatpsilocybe"']

How could you not notice what it did? That's like not noticing the sun

- "HUH whats that big orange thing, its bothering me"
    - "That's the sun, it warms the earth and provides light for all"
    - "Oh shit forreal? Now I can use that to my advantage" (*grows corn field*)[/quote]

I lived in a basement my whole life. What is this "sun" you speak of?
    :p

18. I love the thread preview.....what I hate is how long it sometimes takes to find a thread that peaks my interest enough to enter...

19. hahaha...That there is just funny right there like that!

Yeah I get the thread preview but OP was talking about
    blowing bubbles or some shit like that.:smoke: