Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When are you supposed to stop smoking from a bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PhillyBleez, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Are you supposed to stop when all the bud is black, or when its ash?

2. Down to the ashes mayne

3. I smoke mine till its all ash, don't want to waste any. The last pull is a bit harsh but it isn't that bad.

4. when its all white

5. So smoking till its ash isn't bad for you? it taste horrible

6. When its ash.... or when it starts to taste bad and become harsh.

7. Till you have no more weed in the bowl

8. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Down to the ashes mayne[/quote]

Yessirrr.

9. Smoke mine all the way down. Althoug I know a guy who grows and he throws it away after there are no more greens. I guess when you have pounds and pounds of it tho it dosent matter lol

10. That's the bad thing with bowls, when there isn't much left it tastes like shit, but you gotta go through it all if you don't wanna waste any.

11. smoke everything

12. Except crack. Dont smoke crack lol

13. Smoke it down to the white ash.

14. Whenever the fuck yu want.

Anyways, peace

15. when it doesnt burn and its all ash, if its black theres still weed in it burn it till its gone man!

16. I just hit it once and than dump the rest out

17. I don't even light it.

18. I don't even own a lighter!

19. Sometimes when I'm not hungry I'll just eat it so it stimulates my hunger and it gets me full.

20. I smoke it until it's ash. :D