When and where to smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wowimblazed512, Feb 11, 2011.

1. I have been smoking weed for 4 months. I have gone to school high, and im a straight A student, and i am going to go to school high tommorow. IM not smoking on school property. I have to leave for school at 7 am. Should i smoke at 6:30? There are a few places around my house i can smoke. I can open my bedroom window and go on my roof and light up, but theres snow on the roof and its cold. Theres the basement, and i blow the smoke out, but my mom is gonna be home and i dont want to smoke while shes home. And I could go in teh window well on the side of my house, but again its so cold and kinda windy so it will be hard to light. So out of all these which sound the best and what time should i and how much should i smoke? And dont give me that bs about "dont do it" cuz im going to

2. Just pull out your sack right in the car on the way to school. Pack your bowl, and hit that shit right in front of your own mother. If she says anything, pretend you don't hear it. If she gives you trouble, claim to be retarded.

3. Don't smoke in your parents house. Its their house and while you're living there you need to follow their rules. Do it outside in a safe place, anyway the cold will put hair on your balls

4. anywhere

anytime

5. I assume you take a bath in the morning, yes... okay. Make sure it's all the way on the "hot". Open a window if there is one and there ya go. Put a towel below the door so none goes int he hallway. ORRR what we used to do is, say I got a project we have to practice for in the library, we had a forest close by, do you?

6. Right here right now my dude

7. Well if you walk to school I'd just do it wherever. Woods, behind a bush(good times), in car. If you ride the bus, toke at your bus stop b4 the thing rolls up. If you drive to school...well I think you can figure that one out :smoke:

Edit: dubies are usually mistaken as cigarettes, just as long as you don't act sketch if you see a cop roll by.

8. Anytime, Anywhere.

I prefer my room or my living room. Unless you got the rents; then go outside somewhere out of the open.

9. I suggest you just find an excuse to leave home a little earlier and you smoke anywhere you want after. I still have to go back home on some weekends and when I want to toke I make up something and I leave for a couple of minutes and bingo!

10. GC has an age requirement so we can avoid silly questions like these.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi1oOjfpSFc]YouTube - IT HAS TO START SOMEWHERE IT HAS TO START SOMETIME[/ame]

12. Don't take this shit outside the house. Who would you rather get busted by, your mom or the cops? With your mom you won't end up with a criminal record. With your mom you won't spend a day or two in jail. With your mom you won't be on probation for a year, and that get expensive. Then there are court costs too. Keep it in the house.

13. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91wki_jQf0[/ame]

14. why are you assuming hes underage? im sure theres alot of people on here underage but just cuz he doesnt want his mom finding out doesnt mean hes underage, although he most likely is if he doesnt have a car to smoke in, or a friend to ride with.

but to answer your question OP even though its like a week old just smoke wherever, even though i personally dont enjoy smoking before school unless i smoke on the way there because i have to leave at like 7:10 and class starts at 7:30 so by the end of 1st period im just to burnt, but i leave at lunch now so im planning on just living high during school haha (smoking before, then at lunch, then on frees)