When and where did you lost your virginity?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kurt Cobain, Feb 9, 2009.

1. not by my choice 15 @ a douchebag ex's house, i hate that man.... but yeah than willingly...15 and in backseat of a jeep ..

2. #22 whatevershoes., Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    hey, i was three xP

i always feel like a boner killer when i say that kind of thing on these threads lol >.<

3. Under an oak tree when I was sixteen. Smoking weed and having sex in the forest has got to be one of the perfect combinations. :hello:

4. 18 (yeah i know) in the woods with my girlfriend of 11 months now...and last month i found out she was a virgin (long story to that...not mine to tell)

5. Well, the first time I had sex I was 15 or 16 and visting my g/f in the hospital....

I really wanted to make her feel better... so I did. :D

6. i was 16... in my friend's mom's car...

..... with his cousin.

it's a pretty long story.

7. I was 15, she was 14. Haven't fucked such a petite girl since. She was 4'10" and prolly like 80 pounds. It was a good experience, besides the social aspects of it, since my parents were very non-sexual growing up. They waited until marriage, I was encouraged to do the same. The sad thing is everyone I know has had at least 10 partners, including myself, so I guess that doesn't happen anymore.

8. 16, in the basement on the futon at my parents place...too young.

9. Shortly after my 13th birthday at a house party,in the master bedroom. It was shortly before the guy turned 16.

We wereboth too young.

10. April 8th, I was 16, she was 15, we'd been talking and one night she slept over and I fucked her, then the bitch gave me mono. I've seen her once sense then.

11. 19 in the back of my ford explorer in a park parking lot the day before I was moving to go to my first semester of college. That Spanish chick could barely understand english.

12. 16. It was this chick I was dating. On her moms bed with her best friend in the living room listening.

13. i was 16 and it was in an abandoned portable classroom at school during 6th period.

at the time it was great.

14. Mehh
    16 behind a shed outside near my friends school.

15. Bunch of amateur's...On a Cactus.

[​IMG]

16. 16, my room.