Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When and how much to smoke for sleep.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gmantheman, Oct 29, 2018.

1. When it comes to smoking or vaping cannabis for sleep, how long before bed is ideal and should a little be smoked/vaped or do should you take a few more hits. Is it ideal to smoke right before bed or 30 to 60 min before or does it depend on the strain?

2. If you don't already use it, indica is best for sleep. Depending on your tolerance, you should smoke until you feel the effects and then go to bed. I would recommend smoking 15-30 minutes before bed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I am generally smoking from when I get home from work up until I go to sleep as needed. I would say if you are strictly using it for sleep, 45 minutes before bed should be good. That will let your body ease into the high and enjoy it a little before you doze off. I also wake up in the middle of the night nearly every night and always smoke a bong pack or two before getting back in bed and it usually puts me back out in about 10-15 minutes

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thank you. That's what I was sort of thinking. Too soon before and I feel the relaxation but I also feel I guess what is called the body buzz in which your body relaxes and feels like it's on wave. I enjoy the feeling but it doesn't put me to sleep. I can see about 45-60 min before sleep.

5. I could take one or two hits off some really good indica and that shit puts me out. Every once in awhile I’ll pop in a melatonin with the weed. Gives the weed a little boost.

6. Until u find your strain ya just gotta play with it. I vape gods gift and a few other strains for sleep. Gods gift I’m usually asleep within 30 min, blueberry, northern lights, Afghani takes me a hr or so.
    I set the mood though exercise and work during the day, lights out, bedroom, vape. Then just lay there and focus on the high n I never remember falling asleep.

7. Sometimes, like where I live, you don't have a huge options when it comes to strains. The stuff I smoke gives me an energetic high, followed but a desire to sleep, which I have become so reliant on to sleep. The whole process takes about two hours. So know that the Vaping shops sell CBD Vape Juice. This will help you relax and drift off to sleep, but won't give you a great high

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app