When aliens come, humans will be scared as fuck of them

Discussion in 'General' started by Shabab, May 22, 2010.

1. #41 ICGreen, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Uh huh, let them biotches land in AZ. You know how the Gov feels about illegals.:eek::cool:

2. Can that guy in your sig be our leader? He looks pretty scary, but he needs to keep that face the whole time.

3. Stoner thought:

Millions of years ago, our species lived on another planet, in a different galexy, compleatly decked out in the most technological shit ever. We basically blew the shit out of the planet with nuclear weapons and two people got away with their awesome space shit which somehow survived. They have been looking at the earth knowing it was an awesome place to inhabit, knowing humans can survive there. So after their planet blew the shit out of everyone, these two people went to earth and survived there and started the super species we have today. Think about it, how much smarter and more advanced are we then other species? (If you've read this far reply with "limity-doo-doo") I believe we are the aliens and that we killed the dinasours to extinction with our super advanced shit. Then the ice age came and we became retarted cavemen cuz we lost all of our technology. after restoring our smarts, we are here today. holy shit we are smart as fuck.

4. I guarantee their guns would be waay better then whatever you have.

5. #45 RasPlasch, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010

Yeah. Guarantee the US will be the stupid fucks to get the whole world anniahliated. (spelling?)

But yeah, if they have the power and smarts to travel to Earth. Then they are SO superior to our species, we wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of deterring them from our planet. Unless their bodies cannot handle the inumberable amounts of bacteria that covers our planet. Then we could have a chance.

6. What if with their technology though,those distances aren't really as big a deal as it would be to us?You can't really say that any aliens visiting earth would be here just to fuck our shit up.

7. Id be the first one to fuck an alien. ya man.

8. i once met zeldar,from planet beldar

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2CAxsT1tf8"]YouTube - Devin The Dude - Zeldar[/ame]

9. what i pretty much figure is we arent worth their time and it would be more fun for them to just watch us fight each other n shit. our resources r probly shit to them or our atmosphere is too crazy for them

10. well i dont really think aliens want to destroy us really... because they could destroy us anytime they want.

they are just waiting for the right time to show themselves to us, who knows maybe they are among us.

11. I dont understand why they would waste their time, we have nothing valuable here. Our planet is not that great, I mean, look at what we are doing to it.

Shit, we are killing ourselves, they dont even need to do anything.

12. You never know. Maybe human brain could be a delicacy to them like we eat es-cargo or caviar.

13. When you guys picture aliens, why do you picture intelligent beings? What if aliens are completely fucking retarded? What if they're not even retarded, what if their evolution hasn't even begun yet? They could be little germs in a little pond right now and won't even become actual beings until the entire human race is extinct.

14. I think the OP meant when they should up in Earths orbit.

15. What if they are super beings?
    What if their evolution is so far beyond what we could comprehend?

The chances of each being true is equal.

16. Well, in my example, you'd essentially be fucking a spider

17. You've been playing too much EVE Online, dude.

18. I'd get those fuckers addicted to cocaine and just party up every day with em.

19. in other news, newborn babies will become larger with time and the sky will go black this evening as the sun goes over the horizon. more at 11.