When aliens come, humans will be scared as fuck of them

Discussion in 'General' started by Shabab, May 22, 2010.

1. can i ask what the point of this post is?

all you did was name a star system...

i can do that too

orion

2. I would try to mate.

3. well thing is - if aliens reach us before we reach them - we automatically can assume they're more technologically intelligent than us. lol

so we should be very welcoming to their presence so as to establish friendly relations if possible

4. best... thread... title... ever...

i kind of imagined steve brule saying it but it's funny with or without mr reilly.

5. whats so bad about spiders

6. This.

7. [​IMG]

THOSE SPIDER ALIENS TOOK OUR JOBS!

8. hah thats a really good point :hello:

9. Did you think perhaps the aliens visiting us may be frightened and shocked by these bipedal savages they've found inhabiting earth that appear to be the reigning species?

10. I think then alot of soldiers and military personnel are going to be thinking they can finally put all of their training to some real use ;)

don't forget,

Air force mission is to protect us from enemies by air and space :smoke:

11. Haha exactly. If they have the technology to travel light years in a short amount of time, they also have the technology to kill every person on this planet in the blink of an eye.

Honestly, I can see most nations being diplomatic. But the US? Yeah right. We'll be the first ones trying to blow the fuckers out the sky. :laughing:

12. We would not be friendly at all, i think something similar to the movie District 9 would happen. We would put all the aliens in one place and treat them like shit. Think about it, thats what we do to anyone who is not exactly like us. The native americans can attest to this. Sure we would be scared at first and try to be friendly but as soon as we realized that there are more of us and that we can control them, we would.

13. IF THEY EVER EVEN FOUND US, I highly doubt they would initiate contact, mostly observe.

The universe is so fucking mind blowing. Its so vast and endless, I doubt we will find another living thing like humans.

14. We're alone.

15. Aliens won't travel the distances required simply to come and say hello.

They'd need something from us or our planet. Most likely is that they would farm us, exploit all the Earth's resources and then either kill us or leave us to die.

If they believe we are an inferior species why would they treat us any differently than we treat cows, pigs, chickens etc.

16. [​IMG]

shoot them all

17. We could only hope that they're a peaceful race of super intelligent beings that want to spread their influence and knowledge.

18. exactly. if there's an alien species capable of intergalactic travel, chances are they view us as a large destructive colony of bacteria eating away at the planet. if they wanted to know/observe more about our planet, they would initiate contact with the whales. whales are the oldest mammal still around today. they transmit data at a rate of (to put it in a human perspective) 5 million words per second. (only approx 1 million words exist in the english language.) they would learn next to nothing from us in their view.

19. This. The only thing we could possibly do against aliens that traveled lightyears is perhaps blow ourselves up in anticipation of them using us as zoo specimens.

They would probably be some rogue space miners who don't give a poop about native life. They would see all the untapped resources with some quick scan and determine humans would be an annoyance. Press a button and send enough neutron bombs(or whatever alien equilvalent) to erradicate Earth of humans. Then they can then start their mining op to grab everything of value on Earth. I doubt we could even put up a fight. It would be like a 3 year old with a red ryder bb gun taking on a spec op unit.

20. day terk ar jabbz