when a woman is played..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chronicman00, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Women are generally naive and hopeful when meeting a guy. They're quicker to feel an emotional connection when the connection isn't mutual.

2. #22 kingsmo, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    interesting...

i call it being desperate.

because i don't understand how some self respecting woman can know shes being played and let it continue....

3. Who are you kidding? If you've fooled a lot of girls into thinking you've cared about them than you are the one to be blamed for the deception, not them.

4. Lol you're being played when ur partner acts perfect. Ive seen tons of women get played because they give up on a good guy, (usually with physical imperfection) for a good lookin "bad boy" I personally love it. Anyone whom gives up someone good for "fun" deserves as much pain as possible

5. its blame on both sides. some people arent aware enough to perceive their partners real motives.

i can hardly recall a time where ive seen an intelligent person truly get fooled.

6. If you think this is true, you're basically saying that chicks are complete fucking idiots.

7. yeah a lot of them are, not all though. a good number though

8. It's hard to tell sometimes. My ex boyfriend and i were together for two years, i started noticing a slight change in his behavior so i did something terrible... I went through his phone. I noticed a few more girls in his phone than i remembered, but i shook it off. Guys are allowed to have chick friends, right?

But about 3 days after that his best friend took me aside and said he felt like my ex might be hiding some things and he was only telling me to protect me. Needless to say think pretty much ended that night.

I probably shouldn't trust people as much as i do, but i don't really want to be a psycho girlfriend either, ya know?

9. #30 chronicman00, Nov 23, 2011
    yeah i know what you mean, theres a mutual level of trust that you have to have. you cant really have a good relationship without it so its easy to tell when its off balance

10. Are you the guy playing the chicks, or is someone you care about getting played?

11. #32 Zeddy, Nov 23, 2011
    Remember that massive market crash that happened pretty recently? More than a few intelligent people got fooled.

This all comes down to what kind of world they want to live in (for those girls). She can live in a world where she believes a man's default intention is to play her, use her, manipulate her, fool her, and discard her. Or she can live in a (more vulnerable) world where she believes a man's default is to be honest. The latter might be more appealing to people who prefer to believe in good in humanity.

It sounds like you're contributing to the former. Every woman you've fooled has come away less naive, but with a more hardened heart, more suspicious of men, and less able to trust.

For christsake... I can see why you would have to trick women into liking you.

12. #33 chronicman00, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    neither. i have a great ability to read others though, i noticed this as i was growing up so i got really into psychology and sociology. I was taught at a young age a lot about how people work..so to my advantage it has always kept me on top...financially,academically, and socially. im not a player, more along the lines of a mac. i dont lie and play games to get what i want, i use knowledge and influence. there isnt any deception, so girls feel really comfortable around me. i might sound like a douche but girls often become infatuated with me, they get to know me, and they wont leave me the fuck alone to the point where i might have to break down the situation to her. gettin all mad cause they cant have my baby n shit. "i dont want it if its that easy" is the story of my life.

carry yourself highly, get your money right, live lavishly, have influence/respect and the girls wont stop knockin...but you have to be real, you cant "play" because the truth of your motives will show sooner or later...no one acts THAT good.

its funny though some guys get mad at me sometimes. parties, public, wherever, theyll give me dirty n jealous looks cause ill have a real DOPE chick with me. and then ill see other girls mean muggin the girl im with cause they want my dick hahaha but it feels good like we cant be touched or some shit. love it and hate it cause i find it hard to settle but i love the constant flow of women that come through my life. i find females to be the most interesting creatures on the planet. i could just talk to them all day long.

I dont deceive, and i am not a liar.

"you should be getting it, everything you want, everything you dreamed of, never have to front" keep that shit in your head for a while and watch things just start kickin in and kickin in. im lacing game straight baller knowledge so soak it up. i just feel like there is this secret about instinct and communication that some people just dont have, and im trying to motivate others to get on this level of understanding. some people cannot see through insecurities that are basically caused by over thinking. use instincts. remember we are just animals. we are programmed. you know you put the key in the lock and the lock opens. its simple as that. some keys can only open certain locks, but then there are master keys that can open up almost any lock. you gotta be the master key if you want to get ahead. sorry about this long ass ramblin ass post im high as fuck

13. maybe time is faster in females minds?

14. Or maybe just in desperate people's minds. Like I said before, I know alot of guys who've fallen for this shit and i think it's all because they so badly want someone to love.

(Oh yeah, it helps if the girl is pretty because for some reason alot of guys have trouble seeing intentions beyond a pretty face)

15. Doesn't seem like a girl would ever be good enough for you, and it seems like you've got them at arms reach. That's a hard place to be, and maybe you got some hurt in there. I'll extend you a man hug.

16. hahaha yeah i think you hit the nail on the head. its often lust over love. but wouldnt you be picky too if you always had the choice?

17. I guess it depends on what you're looking for. Look man, Prince is a mack. Sure he's part chick himself, but the guy is always surrounded by beautiful chicks, we know he fucks them, do you think he wonders why chicks don't know they're getting played? Does he look down on his women? He understands the relationship, and he's cool with it. That's a real mack right there.

18. #39 chronicman00, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    yep ive come to find that its all about balance. people will follow you if they see themselves in you.

19. Most woman are just lonely..
    Trust us.. when you look at us and think gosh shes needs a upgrade..
    were looking back and smiling and thinking gosh .. you too!