when a new spot....isnt?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BeachSpliff858, Feb 15, 2009.

1. so, the last week or so on the east coast has been beautiful, ive taken advantage by going for long runs through the woods looking for grow spots...have found a few really nice ones...

but at one spot, which is PRIMO AS FUCK by the way...i found 2 little pots with potting soil in em, i mean like really little pots that you'd put on your back porch to grow basil with lol....and some scraps from a bag of some fertilizer....weird as hell...no other evidence of a grow....

do you guys ever grow in a place that you suspect might be known/used by others? im thinking ill just wait to transplant to that spot, im planning on raising my seedlings all in a central, safe location, then take seedlings to spots individually. if i wait till like june, and nobody has planted there, its safe, right? i duno......shed some light on this , make conversation, whatever. later ....

2. Lol wow, someone else was going through the same place and found the same spot.

I say dont use it, maybe use something near it, but what if the person decides to come back for some reason. They could be a ripper, I mean you know they smoke :p.

I dunno, better safe than sorry.

3. hell no......

4. No way....If there is ANY question or evidence that somebody else has been there, its too risky. Those are the little mistakes that get you caught. Keep searchin man.

5. word!

6. aright thanks guys good look....i guess ill just keep looking...its SUCH a primo spot in EVERY other way...goddamit.

ps. i just started a bagseed in a solo cup today....hoping for one early, giant , bitch!
    ill take some pictures and start my outdoor grow journal when it sprouts...

later guys...

7. Sorry man but if someone planted there beote there's a slight chance thy might go back just for shits and giggles and stumble upon your forest. I sometimes go to my old spots just to see how overgrown they've got.