When a girl does this what does it mean

Discussion in 'General' started by Alexander_kian98, Nov 18, 2016.

1. i was looking down & doing my work & then when I looked up I saw the girl i liked looking at me & smiling then she looked down at my chest while still smiling then she looked up at my face while still smiling so I just looked away..then when I was talking to one of my friend I couldn't really hear him cause I had my headphones on & he said justin did you hear what I said & i said no. Then I heard her telling her friends that I crack her up and said that I was quiet but funny. Then later I heard her telling her other friends again that I'm quiet but funny. Then later i saw her looking at my direction

2. She wants the DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. She's interested. Go talk to her. Don't forget to smile and you should be fine.

Edit: Don't ask her if she wants the DDDDDDDDDDD quite yet. Lols.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Are you sure

5. Make sure you tell her your cock is at least 15 inches long

• Like Like x 7
  6. Yes, when a girl keeps looking at you and making comments loud enough for you to hear, she's throwing the hints to you. I know it feels crazy but just do it. If you don't she's not going to keep waiting.

Whatever you do don't listen to these other comments. Just be you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. She wants to play with you on the playground at recess.

• Like Like x 11
  8. ^

• Like Like x 4
  9. Is it possible to be this socially inept at 18 or can we go ahead and underage b&?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think it means she thinks you're quite funny, which is a good start.

11. she thinks youre cute or somrthing, go talk to her and dont ruin it.

12. Personally I'd play it like a G, go after one of her friends and make her jealous then turn that jealousy into female rivalry and THREESOME party for the quiet funny guy! If you manage to do this all by talking through other people you are big dick walking..

13. She likes you. Anytime a girl acts that way it's usually because she is crushing on you and may not even know it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. She wants you to punch her in the arm and then run away, giggling.

• Like Like x 2
  15. thats pipen mate haha.

does she like me i wonder? lets ask a bunch of stoners i dont know.

• Like Like x 1
  16. She's stalking you, plotting your every move for the right time to slip in and have your baby.*

*Probably, anyway.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Maybe your tits are bigger than hers.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Ok next step is go primal. Walk up to her in the middle of class whip it out and piss a perfect circle around her and her desk.
    You can put some zest on it by doing it and keeping perfect unblinking eye contact.
    Now this next part is critical. You gotta grab her by the titty and yell "this is mine! Mineeeeee, my preciousssssssssss" all while tapping a tambourine on you leg with the other hand. Then she will melt like butter, forever your lady. Awhhhh romance.
    Lol all jokes aside she likes you ask her out man.:metal:

• Like Like x 4