when a girl did this what does it mean?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kian_boem, Sep 15, 2017.

1. i was looking down & when I looked up I saw the girl i liked looking at me & smiling then she looked down at my chest while still smiling then she looked up at my face while still smiling so I just looked away. then when I was talking to one of my friend I couldn't really hear him cause I had my headphones on & he said justin did you hear what I said & i said no. Then I heard her telling her friends that I crack her up and said that I was quiet but funny.

2. It means you should ask for her number

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Meh, just be yourself man, no pressure. Funny guys are at their worst when they are put on the spot, so just don't put yourself on the spot.

4. Are you really that naive?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It means if you man up you'll be doing the no pants dance in no time. It also means she probably finds The Big Bang Theory funny too.

6. Sounds like she's interested. Women like funny and confident men. So ask her out whats the worst that could happen? If she says no build a bridge and get over it, if she says yes then Bob's your uncle.

7. She thinks you are lame. She was trying to be nice by saying that you are quiet but funny.

8. She was obviously thinking and talking about the precarious nature Venezuela currently finds itself in.

9. First off, never hesitate with women. If a girl shows interest in you, make your move. It's better to try and fail than to not try at all and second guess yourself. Sexual attraction is fickle at best. Two, don't smoke a lot of weed around girls if it makes you quite. Make your move before someone else does.