When a door closes, another one opens.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bradl3y, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Hey guys, back from a 2 month long T-break and I decided that next year I definitely want to grow as I missed my chance this year. It won't be anything fancy.. at all, but I just want to know the very basics that I would need for a semi-successful grow.

I've got a cosy little spot in the woods around my area; a little clearing 90% surrounded by 4-5 ft ferns within 5 mins of my house, so that's not a problem. I'd just like to know whether I could harvest at least an Oz or 2 if I just germinated some seeds and planted them, only taking precautions about wildlife/insects without any nutes or extreme care?

I live in the south of England and so I'll probably have to get auto's, but does anyone have any preferences on some seeds that weren't too pricey/worked well for you? I'd be able to tend to them everyday should they need it.

Thanks

2. Hey mate ,
    I'm growing in a fern area at the moment and out of all my spots it's working the best :)
    You will still need some fencing and should clear away a patch with no ferns ,
    But yeah as long as you give them some nice soil to grow in or at least add a few good things to the current soil , and if things go well you should get an alright harvest .

I wouldn't bother with autos but you might .
    And the bigger you can get them before putting them out in your spot, the better chance you will have :)
    Come visit my grow, the biggest ones are in the fern area :)

Good luck
    42o