When a dealer has a bitch fit.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by aznno0odles, Sep 16, 2010.

1. I think it's first come, first serve right?

woulda done, and I do the same thing. hit up a couple of people with the good and whoever has it better and faster shit

I mean I'll wait but if someone else hits me back quicker or something then I know who I'm going to...

2. I do try to call him earlier, he won't answer until late afternoon usually.

He's handed me shit for weed before too though & I wasn't too happy about that.

I definitely have had some really shitty luck with dealers & my friends have begun to mention that. (even my recent non-lavender incident...)

I need to just quit. Oi, I am thinking my t-break starting Nov 1 will be really nice. No dealer b.s. to deal with for the winter.

Though I am to smoke for Halloween. ;)

3. There sounds like some douchebaggery from both parties. You do realize not everybody carries their phone on them 24/7, maybe he really did have some business to take care off?

Plus if dude had been shorting me for a while now, I def. wouldn't even fuck with him anyways. You say all your stuff is personal, but have you ever been on the other side of the game?

But you really shouldn't have tried to act like a hardass over some texts.

4. lol, anyone who says they're a "veteran in the game" is the exact oppisite.

5. how is he a dealer but doesnt have a vehicle? dealers make money when they sell bags. dealers get hot when people come to there house. so to be a "veteran" in the game you need a vehicle, client base, and the willing to do things on time in a respectful manner.

6. I always preorder and make sure they will have it before hand, fuck middlemen.