When a bro tries to show another bro his dick...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Capsule Sun, Aug 6, 2012.

1. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']this dude hella reckless for whippin out his dick[/quote]

I kinda think this. Hes a frat kind of guy. And i mean if i know my friends are straight as an arrow what ever...
    People were being assholes to me once when i was high cause i was laughing at the idea of if your gay and get it up the butt that ur farts will just be wind blowing. (From like. Family guy)
    And he got the point that you were like no.

2. LOL this gave me a good laugh; Maybe he is gay and was trying to see if you were down to suck his dick or something. I wouldn't think too much about it.

It's not like he's going to rape you in your sleep, you said you and him have been bros for awhile.

Lolwut? I've never heard of straight people asking other people to compare dick sizes....

3. Roommate rape

This is some Mongolia shit

4. Isn't his story enough? He had teeth marks on his dick, so he wanted to show me. What about that isn't clear lol

It really doesn't bother me, I'm wondering more if it's something other dudes do with each other or if this is just another sign that he may be gay.

It might be worth mentioning that I have a girlfriend and he knows it

5. This reminded me of last week episode of weeds .......

He just wanted someone to show the teeth marks and thought u guys were close enough but I guess you don't feel the same ...... If a girl would bite my dick and put teeth marks on it , I would want to show someone but maybe with a pic ?

6. Its only gay if you see his head lol

7. #27 InitialToke93, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    I don't think this is gay at all? If i had some bite marks on my cock i'd whip it out and be like "check it nigguh" for a laugh. All of my mates were like this in High school and shit , None of them turned out to be gay just comfortable and not shy about there dicks around other guys.

I used to always call out to friends infront of me whip out my dick and be like "yo man, uhm whats this about? Why you looking at my cock" until he realised my dick was hanging out for laugh because i and other people found it funny.

8. Yeah I show my dick to my friends sometimes too, we are so comfortable they touch it sometimes

9. The real question is, if your straight and comfortable with your sexuality. Why are you concerned about it, why have you not asked him and why does anyone think it's their place to judge?

I have several gay friends, who have asked me about my sexuality and can't understand what makes me straight. But they have all accepted the fact and I've met some mighty fine women. Who I would have never shared intimacies with, had it not been for a gay friend setting us up. I eventually married one of them and guess who was the best man. :D

10. ""Hey bro look how far i can shoot my load!!!"" Comming Soon

11. 1. Concerned? More curious then anything based on a few circumstances, it's not a big deal at all.
    2. It has been asked before. The answer was no.
    3. No one's judging. This guy is my best friend and will stay my best friend, gay or not. Quit flipping shit bro.

Lol I'll make sure to inform you guys if it does

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-zGz2Bm9Es]Dude, Show Me Your D*ck! - YouTube[/ame]

13. Maybe he was proud of his "war wounds" and just wanted to share. He should've just taken a pic and showed that.

14. He's a guy, he has a dick! Did you expect to see something else down there? What's the big deal? You just saw another man's penis it doesn't make you or him bisexual or gay, and it's not the same as actually having sex with a man. If someone did injure his penis when he got oral sex he just wanted to show you how bad they were at giving oral sex. Or maybe he's a bit of an exhibitionist?

15. What the fuck?

1. No shit he has a dick, that was never in question.
    2.a. No, see above.
    2.b. Expect? You make it sound like I WANTED him to pull down his pants and show me his junk.
    3. It's not a big deal, you clearly didn't bother to read any of the other posts.
    4. I didn't see anything actually, that was one of they key point.
    5. K

16. Maybe your gay? :cool:

17. ....why?