When 2 H20-lights on or off ???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by seymor skagneti, Jan 21, 2010.

1. I'm in soil & I've been watering when my lights go on as needed, I never really thought about it, is lights on the best time to water or lights off?

TIA :)

2. I think so, every time I try when the lights are out I always miss the pot :laughing: ;) Youre fine man :)

3. i always water mine when the lights go off because when the light are on it can dry up the dirt to quick and not give the plant enough time to absorb all the water it needs. expecually if you have a fan, that will also dry the dirt. but really it dosnt matter a whole lot thats just my personal opinion, how old and how big are your babies?

4. When the lights are on is when the most photosynthesis will occur. For that reason you should water when the lights turn on. Your lights will only dry the lop 1/4 inch or so of your soil (maybe even less). Don't believe me? Give your plants a thorough watering, give them 24 hours, and stick your finger a 1/2 inch down in the soil, it will still be damp.

5. Its true!

6. 1- for off & 2- for on, anyone else :confused:

7. I agree to water early in the lights-on cycle if possible.

8. Lights on first feed always been my rule, photosynthesis only ocurs durring lights on. Other things go on in the dark, so watering before dark period probably would not be a good idea. Mold and other fungai grow better in damp dark conditions too.

Frag Out!