Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whelp down to my last stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Oct 15, 2011.

1. So I just possibly rolled my last joint for a long time or forever period. My former "homie" from cali sent me 8 g of some dispensary dank that I've been smoking since June. Before he sent me some shit I went without a dealer for 2 months without any hope of finding a dealer especially with good quility weed. This time I don't think there's any hope of finding some bud anytime soon and I don't have the will or the patience to wait for a connect again. Anyone got any ideas as to how I can find a dealer? If not i'm just done with weed

2. Well since you say you can't find good weed. Here's my advice. Settle for mids until you can find something better. A lot of pot snobs will tell you otherwise, but it's not that bad. And if shwag is all you can get, you can make some decent edibles out of it.

3. I'm not worried about the quality I just don't want shit weed like my old "dealer" gave me at times. It would be a waste of money because my tolerance is up

4. It's not hard to ask people if they know of anyone who sells. Just find a group of stoner teens at the skatepark or something and ask them. They'll probably be stoked to give out whatever number they call so they can tell the dealer they're been spreading the word.