Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wheezing and coughing from vaping after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonercreek1999, Oct 15, 2017.

1. For abit over a year i smoked bong tokes, joints, pipes and blunts on the daily and at first everything was going fine and i felt healthy until one day i got bronchitis and ever since that point i couldnt even smoke a small bowl or take 1 puff from a joint without breaking out into such a wheezing fit that i could barely breath.. Not only that, but every night i was waking up not being able to breath and hacking up yellow, brown and eventually bloody mucus. I took a break for an entire month and i got the Atmos Jump convection vaporizer. Ive felt much better since using it but after about a week of using it i feel as though it makes my throat very sore and it still makes me wheeze heavily and hack out mucus (although now its white and only slighly yellow at times) can someone please tell me whats wrong with me? Should i get checked to see if maybe i have asthma? Or should i invest in a more high quality vaporizer? Ps: it heats up to 392 F.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Why have you posted this again bruh? You posted it not long ago..

3. Salutations StonerCreek1999,

Nearly 7 years later and a few thousand bucks spent to find MY favourite solution as an ex-smoker i'd have to advice you NOT to simply throw more money at it and wish for excellent results somehow. But i suppose YMMV!

Good day, have fun!! :D