wheelchair

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by crippledkiller, Aug 3, 2011.

1. #21 jakesterjammin, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011

Sweet buds Killer!!!!

Just so everyone knows, I PMed Killer the state I'm in, wanting to help...
    He is clear across the country from me...

So please don't think for a SECOND I ignored him... ;)
    If he was closer, I would do my best to raise some funding, equipment, or whatever, and go over to get him setup like he needs to be...

Really people, it is SO VERY easy to help someone in need if you just put fourth the effort to say "I CARE ABOUT MY FELLOW MAN, WOMAN, & CHILD"...

You would be SHOCKED just how many other medical patients that have upgraded and/or have stuff they could donate to someone less fortunate (on a fixed income and just making it) like Killer..

If you JUST choose to get involved in your local communities, you too can make a difference in someone's life that is in need!!!

Maybe if we ALL ask our fellow man, "how can I help", this might be a better world for all of us to live....
    No we cannot save the world, but maybe, just maybe, we can ease the pain or make someone's life a little easier one person at a time.....

It's time for all of us to get involved people, because what goes around, comes around when all is said and done.... ;)

2. im w./ you bro, in a wheelchair, but imagine being a quadriplegic, w/ limited hand & arm strength/movement, thats me:eek:

ill tell you if theres a will theres a way

3. Are you from California ill can come and help if you need or just another cripp to hang with and smoke

4. 6th week looking good

Attached Files:

5. If you fellers lived near me I would definitely try to be over every day and help you with a few chores I've volunteered to help out before and its not something a boy my age really does but I try!

6. If you fellers lived near me I would definitely try to be over every day and help you with a few chores I've volunteered to help out before and its not something a boy my age really does but I try! By the way that plant looks beautiful

7. 5 more days to go I'm to excited to sleep....lol

8. #29 Ford, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    nice sorry for the double post!

9. dude, quit bud and run for president.. haha, but at the same time the world could do with more people with that attitude towards life