Wheel of Time

Discussion in 'General' started by dizzysavage, Nov 23, 2002.

?

Read Wheel of Time?

1. BEST BOOKS EVER

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. are they any good?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. of course not *cough* i'm a loser *cough*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I was wondering if any of my fellow blades have read the series the wheel of time. Well have any of ya? because im reading it for a third time and i think its awesome and would like to recommend it to anyone who even remotely likes to read fantasy or is in need of a good book.

2. Who wrote 'em?

3. Robert Jordan wrote The Wheel Of Time, if you've read any of his Conan books, you'll be familiar with him (I haven't read them myself)

I think the Wheel of Time series is the best ever, even if plot movement is a little slow. They offer the most complex political and physical fantasy world ever created. I personally think Jordan is a genius and would sell my soul to meet him and gain his tutalage (I'm an aspiring author myself, no books but a whole hell of a lot of ideas)

A close second for best series ever written is The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind, less complete but a little bit more fun, Ziddicus Zu'ul Zorander rules and so does Nathan Rahl

4. Savage- you read Crossroads of Twilight yet? Serious shit is gonna happen in the next book, I'm sure ( I was sure about Crossroadsas well, but this time I got a feeling)