Whe does the smell cometh?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Downgirl2182, Jun 25, 2011.

1. So I have 3 babies and one is about 6 weeks old from seed and the other 2 are 3 weeks old from seed. I was wondering when does MJ start to stink really bad? Right now the biggest is just starting to smell but not so much its overwhelming.(I hope unless I am used to it but my husband doesnt smoke mj and he can barely smell it)

2. It Will start to smell when it starts to flower. I haven't known any strains that smell during veg very strong other than an "earthy" smell not MJ. Remember that our noses will basically turn off the sensitivity to that smell if its common over a period of time. So try to leave your grow area for a few hours or even a day if u can then come back and see if you notice a smell. BTW good luck on your grow!

3. I have a strain that smells a lot during vegging...and now during flowering its almost unbearable to be in the tent for a long time.

4. he shouldn't care just give him enough blowjobs

5. that would work forever

6. Mine started to smell strong near the 3rd week of veg. I'm in second week of flowering and it's intense. If you open my bedroom door, it flows out like a flood. It's insane. It'll get worse, just wait.

Even when I sit in my bedroom I can always smell it. It doesn't seem to go away, it's ridiculous. Although, nobody has ever commented on the smell of my clothing or anything.

7. sorry to take over the thread but does anyone know how strong does mids weed(not brick weed but good mids) smell if anyone has ever grown it. im in like in 1st almost 2nd week of flower. sorry im a newbie