Whatta ya think?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gettinkrunkd, Jul 8, 2007.

1. This is an outdoor bagseed i began maybe 3-4 mon ago. It was in my backyard and NEVER got the proper light I needed, anyways, once i got my HPS setup, i brought it in, cause i had it in a 5 gal bucket, so now its been on 12/12 for 2 days, do you think size wize, it will get any bigger, because i hear they can up to 3x in size, and its already about 2.5 ft-3ft? I know it should be massive for its age, it just happens that in my back, theirs not much good light all day where you can get it constantly. Anyways, ive been feeding it Tigerbloom, big bloom, and 2 TBSP molasses-1gal/week. I expect it to grow, somewhat, considering when i began growing this, i had never found this site, or knew anything about growing...etc, not to mention i never gave em nutes, so its been doing good, this past week since those were given. drop ya comments, be easy.
    this is her [​IMG][​IMG]

this is a pic of one of her top colas, i topped it twice before. Shes flowering in probably 20-30 diff spots. How much ya think it will yield(i know, i know, its impossible to tell, just give me a number).[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fat little bush you got there my friend!
    It's really hard to tell, why dont you document it until it's done flowering?
    I'm interested in the final dry weight myself.

3. will do my friend. I always keep a journal in my docs, of all my grows, dates begun....flowering...hours of sunlight...etc. I will def keep you fellas in the loop though. Sorry but I also noticed most of if not all of my leaves are all 3 sets, but ive noticed theirs many just single bladed leaves near the 3 main colas.....any ideas????

4. Yes some strains have the tendency to do that in flower.
    I remember a strain mdanzig had he called "scizzor stick" it was a single blade plant all the way to flower, cool little specimen.

5. huh thats cool, see ya learn something new everyday! Yea, anyways, forgot to mentions, prior to me practically living online reading about growing, i grew this plant, and is currently in miracle grow soil, the moisture control....i know, it sucks, but i didnt know before, and honestly have had no nute burn watsoever.i also realised that this small plants root ball is the size of the 5 gal bucket.....but i figured itd be bigger being in a pot that size, maybe it will really increase in size, being under my 400w hps by itself, compared to not getting many hours of direct light....i dunno, this is my first real grow, so im kinda learning as i go, but LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

btw weedman, im lovin that UGK, thats one of my fav songs and albums. Where down here in the dirty ya located at, PM me if ya want

6. check ya inbox bro

7. some strains will double in size once on 12/12, sativa can get 4x bigger. 5gal is big enough, rule of thumb for every foot in plant height, u need 1 gal pot. ex: 4ft tall = 4gal pot.

8. thats straight, thanks bro, good lookin out jcj77

9. Carefull with giving too much nutes. When I use molasses during flowering it isn't until the second half of it and when I do use it I skip my bloom nutes. Have had some very promising results with this method and no signs of burn. Some people may disagree though, just a little of my own experience for you to play on.

Also make damn sure there are absolutely no light leaks in whatever room it is in during flower!! When the lights go out they have to go out COMPLETELY!! I can't stress that enough. Stand in the room for a few minutes with the light out, and with your eyes adjusted and make sure there are no little sources of light. You may already know this but it doesn't hurt to make sure that you do. Otherwise you will end up with a hermied plant and be very disapointed!

Good luck man, if all goes well you should end up with a nice chunky plant. From the pics the node spacing looks nice and tight.

10. yea i did a little home constr in the closet, and added some trim to the bottom width of the door to make sure theirs no light leaks...etc