Whatta hoe

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DamianIVXX, Nov 27, 2011.

1. My girlfriend pretended to be a friend of mine by texting with a different phone. She then texted me on her phone, picked me up, dumped me and kicked me out of the car 7 miles away from my house. Her reason? I told a close friend about my current issues. And I confided in someone other than her. What the fuck?

2. Lol..

How childish.
    After that, I'd be glad we were over.

3. She's a cold-hearted bitch, welcome to the world of dating: one person always get screwed over, whether it be the boy or girl.

4. Kill her family

5. She's insecure about losing you so this is her way of dealing with it. Don't bother and move on, insecurity is beat to deal with

6. I was gonna say rape...

7. Thanks for all the comments. Worse part is we were together for 3 years, and then this happens. Who the fuck does that?

8. It is immature of her to trick you but, I mean, if her issues are really serious then you probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place. I'd be pissed if that happened to me too.

9. [quote name='"Badfish90"']It is immature of her to trick you but, I mean, if her issues are really serious then you probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place. I'd be pissed if that happened to me too.[/quote]

I know, but she isnt usually this ridiculous. I used to be able to talk to people without her freaking but this time was different. Im so done with that shit

10. Im not trying to imply anything bad, but maybe she's got some issues and was looking for a reason...

Feeling guilty about something perhaps?

I hope not, but its worth considering

11. Anyone who would take vindictiveness to that level is probably mentally unstable and probably not the best partner for a relationship to begin with.

12. [quote name='"Sunny Jim"']Anyone who would take vindictiveness to that level is probably mentally unstable and probably not the best partner for a relationship to begin with.[/quote]

Agree sir, didnt know at the time. 3 years wasted. Im kinda glad she dumped me. She didnt like me smoking pot hahaha :smoking:

13. find a new girl and tell her the story of the crazy,obsessive,and untrusting ex

POST 666

14. [quote name='"killjoy"']

find a new girl and tell her the story of the crazy,obsessive,and untrusting ex

POST 666[/quote]

Dont chicks hate hearing bout other chicks youve been with?

15. I liked for post 666

16. no just if they were better than the current chick at anything

now if you tell her she was crazy she'll be fine with it

17. I make it a rule never to discuss my ex heina with my current heina. Most of the time this just stirs up shit

18. Damn dude that's harsh...I feel like we're only gettin one side of the story though....what have YOU done so she feels she has to sneak and pretend to be someone else??? You realize this possibly wasn't the first time she did this right?

19. If she felt the need to pretend to be a friend of yours just to find out what you and your friends talk about she's got some serious mental issues.

Only psychos do that kind of shit for no reason.

Then to dump you and leave you stranded. Fuck that bitch, you can find someone better and more sane.

It does, however, raise the question as to what you said to piss her off so much. I doubt it was something harmless if she got that worked up about it and if it was harmless they definitely have institutions for her kind..

20. intelligent man.

you cant clap with just one hand.