whatsup from roanoke, VA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by greenthumb01, Mar 19, 2010.

1. hey guys, hows it going?

2. Hey dude welcome to the forums!
    I've been to roanoke a bunch of times, I have never seen so many old people in one town haha.
    How's the bud there man?

3. haha Yea theres for sure a bunch of old people but theres a few kids here and there ifyou know where to look.

Theres some good in roanoke for sure if you know the right people. Theres always at least one dank in town and ALWAYS mids.

hit me up next time your comen to 'noke bro.

4. Hell yeah man, I sure will. I used to go to the Greenhouse Skateshop a lot when I was a little kid, have you heard of it? It used to be on the downtown square

5. #5 mөsh, Mar 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
    434 area, welcome to the community :p

6. 757.. welcome to GC fellow commonwealther!

7. Yo waddup, Roanoke Va is my home town. I'm goin to college in NC right now though. Haha always a ton of mids back home.

8. Sounds like you need a better connect, because I've always got just straight DANK shit, always had a name haha.

9. welcome to tha city man! i'm up in nova towards manassas but yea around here these fools try and push 1/8ths of "dank" for 65-70 WACKKK.hence why i grow up in this bitchh but what prices you get down there??

10. I live farther south, and the prices are the same around here. I'm probably going to start growing soon :hello:

11. 1/8 are 60 for whatever is in (usually unless its more exclusive dank) but its always gooood.

12. Yea man, they moved but they are still downtown. I think they actually have 2 shops now. Im not much of a skater but i def snowboard.

13. O for sureee. There is def your fair share of brick weed here. But if you know where to look you will find good for sure.

Hit me up if your back in town for spring break or something.

14. go to Floyd around Radford man....that should help everyone's situation out!

15. I actually dont think Floyd and Radford have better buds than roanoke. I know one of the big dealers at Radford and he uses his Roanoke connect (roanokes connect is through another city) to get his bud.

But I may be completely wrong.

16. I thought your city dissapeared like magic in the 1620's along with the inhabitants...?

17. That would be the Roanoke colony of NC.. not VA.... but maybe Roanoke VA will vanish too..... :confused::eek::confused:

18. hope not...then my grandma would disappear!

19. Most of the shit I get is from danville. Anytime I go to my connect in Chase City he has the exact same bud as my dealer in Danville lol.