whatshould I do here

Discussion in 'General' started by klokworks7, Mar 28, 2015.

1. So on sat. my gf told me she had went to a party and got drunk and started making out out with this girl.she said that hey frowns had also locked her phone do she wouldn't text anyone. And her friend made up a word that every time they said she and her friend had 2 kiss. So they spread that word all around the party, so my girl and her friend were kissing non stop I guess. She told me that people had took pictures of them kissing and shit. .
    But we weren't talking at that time cause we had gotten into a little argument.
    So on my bday she texts me and I ignore her texts cause I'm like how the fuck am I supposed to react to what she told me.
    Then the next day I text her back and she asks what happened and I told her that I didn't want to talk to her. She hasn't text me back since. And I texted her back saying I didn't text her back cause of what she told me happened at that party...what would you do.?

You told her you no longer want to talk to her, so don't be surprised when she doesn't try to talk to you. There's nothing to do here. When you told her that, you ended the relationship and made her feel really bad. The only thing you can do here is move on.

3. Your girl was putting on a show for everyone at the party, especially other guys, being a bit of an exhibitionist if you will. Do you want a girl like that? It shows a lack of commitment on her end.

While I'm sure some guys would enjoy having a girlfriend who would do stuff like that, I sure wouldn't. Find someone more committed to a relationship.

4. Excellent!
    Can i please have her number :)

5. Post of the year

6. Sounds like a potential three way

7. +1 on moving on man. 

8. Sounds like a winner.

9. Sounds like a bitch.

10. Yea sexy bitch ;)

Trust me, if you are in love, you probably won't want your girlfriend making out with other people to get attention, doesn't matter if they are other guys or girls.

As almost any straight guy, I also get turned on by lesbians of course, but if my girlfriend did something like this, I would instantly break up with her.