whatshould I do here

Discussion in 'General' started by klokworks7, Mar 28, 2015.

1. So on sat. my gf told me she had went to a party and got drunk and started making out out with this girl.she said that hey frowns had also locked her phone do she wouldn't text anyone. And her friend made up a word that every time they said she and her friend had 2 kiss. So they spread that word all around the party, so my girl and her friend were kissing non stop I guess. She told me that people had took pictures of them kissing and shit. .
    But we weren't talking at that time cause we had gotten into a little argument.
    So on my bday she texts me and I ignore her texts cause I'm like how the fuck am I supposed to react to what she told me.
    Then the next day I text her back and she asks what happened and I told her that I didn't want to talk to her. She hasn't text me back since. And I texted her back saying I didn't text her back cause of what she told me happened at that party...what would you do.?

2. Seriously? How is that upsetting to you. Unless she's into girls I don't consider it cheating. You're to inhibited to be allowed into public.

3. Sounds like high school drama...im outro.