Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats you're favorite way to consume that last .5g?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cold Pizza, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Hey GC

I was just wondering, when you only have a tiny amount of bud left, whats you're favorite method of consumption? I ask this partly because I am curious and also because I have about .5 left myself.

I usually build a gravity bong using my slide and a 2L bottle. Or just throw it in the vap or my bowl. But my vap and bowl are at a good friends house right now, awaiting me for tommorow nights activities :smoking:

So whats your favorite way to enjoy that last .5 or so that's not big enough to roll up?

Also I'm not sure if this should go in toking tools... I thought maybe, but I think this is the best place for it.

2. pick up more, roll joint (or blunt), and get f***ed up! :D

3. You can roll a joint with .5, but I would get high 5 times from my vape if I were in your situation:cool:

edit: or just save it for tomorrow, since you don't have your vape.

4. vape it, then smoke the vaped shit

5. Winner

Exactly what I do.

6. for the final .5, I'd either hit from my bong, bowl,m or make a G-bong from a water bottle.

I have never vaped before, but I'd imagine that this would be my new preference if I were to try it.

7. I'm in this situation right now.

Bowls in my bubbler topped with kief. Little bud goes a long way like that :)

8. 2L grav FTMFW!!

9. I would just vape it, or roll it up and smoke it u can make a joint with 0.5

10. ^ What he said. Save it for the vape. Joints are nice but the fun of a joint is a long slow chilled smoke - which you only get if you keep the joint lit and burning - which causes you to waste a ton of weed.

11. cherish it like my kid until I feel that its time to be smoked :D, since you don't have your bowl I would just make an apple pipe and take a few hits, works wonders.

12. What strain is it? I am smoking a .5 of kush and it just rolled a straight blunt.

13. Make a waterfall bong with a 2L bottle. Those get u fucked up

14. Roll it up in a cigarillo. If it isnt enough for a dutch or game cigarillo then use a garciayvega one that comes in those 5 packs (I think). Nothing better than finishing a sack with a nice personal blunt

15. #15 Dmase7721, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2009
    hell yeh personal blunts>>>>>

but shit if i had .5 left i would save that maybe for when i got more or i would make sure i had a nice g left so i could roll me a nice ass blunt.

16. My thoughts exactly.

17. The vaporizer.
    ;)

18. i would pack a small bowl, in an apple or small spoon.

19. stuff that in a couple hollowed out ciggs
    that will boost you high odi odi

20. Roll it in a spliff?