Whats youre abortive game to play stoned at the moment?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Burning J 420, Oct 24, 2013.

1. I've been playing beyond two souls a lot stoned, it's definitely my favorite game this year and I've also have been playing the last of us a lot to

2. 90% of the time i game im high so i cant really comment. But while im waiting for Battlefield4 to come out in a few days, ive been playing a lot of WSOP: Full House Pro (poker) on the 360. Its hella fun and addictive, has voice chat, and if you like Ruffles, they give you chips for every bag you buy. Jist make sure you play Tournament games instead of Ring, if you do check it out

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. i like to wander Skyrim and happen across a new cave or other location. LBP is always fun, but as soon as i start GTA online, i probably wont come back. i hear such nice things!

Same here ^_^

5. I've been wandering Fallout 3. New character with 10 luck and 10 charisma.

6. #6 jdlsdlsl, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017

7. I usually play games like Dota 2, Half life, etc. but recently, I've been into Audiosurf. Had no idea it'd be so fun. Being able to "ride" the music that I've been listening to for so long is extremely fun stoned.

8. Dark souls hands down

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Currently playing Ninja Gaiden 3... Stoned of course.

10. Right now its GTA5 online.... that disc has been in the 360 since september 17th 

11. sims 3, batman arkham origins, and Final Fantasy 10 are the 3 games i've been playing lately. as you can see - i like many different genres.  :smoking:

12. My tablet and phone both have a vgba emulator and castlevania aria of sorrow. I'm hooked on that game

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Sorry...but what the hell does "what's you are abortive game" mean?

14. #14 jdlsdlsl, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017

15. I can't provide an honest answer as I don't understand the question. What is an abortive game? Seems like everyone else is talking about their favorite games to play while stoned, not games that make them rage quit.

16. I don't understand the title question is there so I'm just going to go ahead and state my favorite game to play high...

It used to be Halo, but now I don't really have one.

17. :laughing: people just completely ignored this until now and just started naming games they like..

18. Hahaha I demand a n explanation from the OP himself

sent from the magical mushroom kingdom

19. Lol!