Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your worst edible experience?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Nutbust, May 2, 2012.

1. #1 Nutbust, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    Everyone has a bad one, I thought of this when thinking of mine. I was 15 years old, my parents had moved to spain 2 years before (I was born in America, and spent 6 years in spain), I had become pretty popular in the 2 years i'd been going to school there, and many kids smoked weed. Finally, I got influenced by them and bought some buds. It was way cheaper there than here. I got mine for the equivalent of 10 dollars each, and they had almost all trichs. I'd say med/high quality. We used rocks and a bowl to grind it up, and I made some brownies. I foolishly brought them to school to show off, and immediately I was swarmed. They only ate a bit of my brownies in all, but they said they were the best they had ever had. Anyways, one of my friends had never had brownies. She took one and ate it. 5 minutes later, she asked why she wasn't high, and she ate two more. Let me just note here, I used 10 grams of bud. 8 g's were the buds I described above, the other 2 were pretty much spanish brickweed, (shit). She didn't give me my brownies back, and eventually had half the box. Suddenly, her eyes went blank. She burst into tears and said the devil was leaning on my shoulder. Immediately after she forgot what she said, and kept asking what she said 3 seconds earlier. Her heart was beating so fast, I was afraid she was about to die and went to give her water. She promptly fainted. I stayed off weed for a year afterwards...

Can anyone top that?

2. The time it didn't work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ive honestly never had a bad edible experience n ive eaten like 3 gram edibles lol

4. I once tried LSD (the strain) and, really, I was blown away. I had friends over, and I was convinced I was an ice cube and that the television would melt me. :p

5. buddy of mine ate a concentrated brownie that he could not handle and started puking a lot. I was just REALLY high off mine and worried about my friend. Got him to drink a bunch of water, he fell asleep, I got pizza. Thats the worst so far :confused_2:

6. All of mine have been great.

7. Maybe I just have shit luck..

8. Yup ive never gotten high off edibles... :(

9. The only time that anything really bad happened that i really didn't care about was puking on a brownie. I'm pretty sure it was because i was eating fast. But at that point i was so fucked up i didn't even mind puking. :D

10. one time my old dealer/roommate had a bunch of shake that he had been saving for a while and he said he was going to make brownie's so i think cool he's going to go on the net find out how to ect... well i come home after work and he has these brownies made and they are cooling i find out he put almost 3 time's the amount of vegtable oil in the brownies and put;s the shake in the vegtable oil on low heat for a while before putting it in the brownies ..ok so anyway's i watch him take a bite and all i see is oil dripping down his face.........rofl hahahahahaha i was just like dude ...smh

11. I wasted like 2-3 ounces of good bud on brownies and butter once... That was a pretty miserable experience. I must have ate a whole goddamn tray and didn't feel shit.

On the other hand my friend gave me a hash treat made with like .6 grams of good oil. Holy fuck I was sailing.

12. firecrackers since they taste like shit. I mean they work...but eww.

13. It's pretty disappointing if it doesn't work, but I've come to believe it's all in the preparation and of course, the quantity and quality of the herbage. Other than that, I've made one hell of an green oily mess in the kitchen doing up the brownies many times.

14. I put .5g of mids in a firecracker, and holy shit i got fucked up. I took it 50 min beofore i had to get off my bus to go in the school. But it kicked in when i was on the bus and was spacing out with my music in my ear and realize im fucking bake. So the bus pull in the parking lot and i couldnt get up so my frend help me out. So then in my first hour class we were watching about the middle east taliban and when a bomb blew up i would jump. And i also was knocked out in my 8th hour class.
    I have a low tolerance, and using .3g of mids still gets me fucked up but doesnt last as long as thee .5g

15. Freshman year, 4/20, my dealer didn't have dank so I bought 2 grams of mids for $20 instead of 1 gram of dank. Thinking that the mids would be half as strong as the dank I put all that into a firecracker and had it an hour before school. Pretty bad logic. By the time I was on the bus I was a lot higher than I wanted to be and didn't think I'd be able to pull it off (first time high at school). So in my first class someone who i was kinda friends with but not really said I looked high as hell, which pretty much made me have a panic attack. But after that class I asked a friend for eye drops and they said my eyes weren't even red which lifted the world off my shoulders, and the rest of my high was amazing.

16. Dam, if i was u eating the whole 2 grams, i would fucking be fucked up so dam bad, i probably green the hell out , cause that .5g of mids got me way to fucked up

17. #17 coughee19, May 7, 2012
    A friend of mine's mom accidentally ate a brownie that we left out in his kitchen. Thankfully she tasted the bud and realized what is was before she finished the whole thing.

The worst edible experience i ever had was trying to force down a 1g firecracker. fuck. that. shit. Was disgusting and i was gagging and what not.

18. #18 Scars, May 7, 2012
    My dumass put a whole 1.5 gram of bubble hash in a glass of cream, yogurt, milk and honey. Simmered it for 2 hours then chugged it, all 20 ounces of it. Didnt feel shit for 2 hours them WHAM. I had never been so high in my life. I'm talking, I thought I was going to die, type of high. I just kept soaring and soaring and soaring....the high would not mellow out. It was doubling and trippling my high every 5 minutes. I stared at a tile on my kitchen floor for 30 minutes for no apparent reason then I threw up all over the fucking place.

I went to sleep after that thinking I would never wake up. I felt bat shit crazy.

I woke up 15 hours later. I was still high like a mother fucker and I had a meeting to go to in an hour. Very fucked up crazy 2 days that was.

Oh and by the way, thats was my very first experience with hash or edibles. I'v learned since then to tone it down a notch.

Yup.

19. Couldn't smoke, so I took two pieces of bread, put a stick of butter and about 10 slices of cheese between them, then sprinkled some weed inside the sandwich. Popped it in the oven for about 20 minutes. The weed was still green/slightly brown. Got me slightly buzzed for like an hour, biggest waste of weed ever.

20. I'm at that point where I only enjoy being really high so edibles are the way to go. But the first time I took edibles, they kicked in 30 minutes later and peaked about 30 minutes after that. I just remember laughing in the movies for like 10 minutes straight (that laugh that you cant hold back but have to) because I thought my friends were, then I look over and they're just staring at the screen with blank faces.