Whats your worse fear?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by juice76849, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Hey gc what's your base biggest fear ,like what would scare you the most.

Well mine is death because when I die what's going to really happen .am I just gonna die and nothing happens or what afterlife be someone else or what tell me what yours guys is !

2. I fear not knowing

Ex: if i walk into a dark room and idk whats there i would be a little bit scared
    but if i am in a room and the lights get shut off and i know no one else is in there i know im ok and theres no fear.

i also fear reptiles.

3. Becoming a quadriplegic or an insect laying eggs inside my ear.

4. Marrying a tranny

5. Fucking spiders. I have battled almost every other wild animal but I shit myself every time I see one of those fuckers.

6. [quote name='"blazedasfuck"']Fucking spiders. I have battled almost every other wild animal but I shit myself every time I see one of those fuckers.[/quote]

Yea I'll scream like a bitch if I run into a spider web.I used to be traumatized by snakes until I went to a witch doctor an got cured lol

7. If my closet is even a bit cracked I cannot sleep until I get up and close it. Always freaked me out lol and paranormal shit always freaks me out.

Like my one buddies house is creepy as shit. We were the only ones home and the three of us were in his basement just chilling and we hear footsteps in his kitchen above us.
    Then we hear something trying to open a door knob near the basement (theirs a door at the top of the stairs and it's next to the kitchen then you go to the basement then open another door to his room) we freaked out like wtf who's that all run up stairs and nothing. Well turns out the guy who lived their before died and also his grandmother died there. :/

8. alien invasion,depopulation,getting brainwashed. lol

9. [quote name='"Messiah Decoy"']Becoming a quadriplegic or an insect laying eggs inside my ear.[/quote]

a insect laying eggs anywhere in my body is downright terrifying.

10. I fear permanent loss of control over myself.

11. [quote name='"Herb Noseworthy"']A hernia the size of my fist. Like a ball and chain tied to my asshole pulling me down.[/quote]

Chain would suck can't even imagine it

12. Worms, parasites, and heights.

I freak the fuck out over worms. Just thinking about them now is giving me the chills and making me nauseous. ugh.

Apparently over half of the worlds population has parasites and doesn't know it, and a lot of medical conditions are misdiagnosed because of them. I would without a doubt kill myself if my intestines were filed with nasty little worms. So disgusting.

I'm only afraid of heights if I'm on bridges, or around 50 feet high. Oddly enough I want to go skydiving.

13. being tortured to death and not having the freedom of suicide

14. A dodgy knocking on the door........ lol

15. Really small confined spaces

16. Theres this movie where a group of people are exploring a cave and get trapped and yeah claustrophobia is a horrible feeling, also maybe forever aloness

17. i fear going blind
    im deaf in one ear, cant hear well in the other

so not being able to see and hear freaks me out at night in the dark sometimes

18. Unexpected future events, and a painful death.

19. testicular cancer and spider webs.

and probably drowning.. almost drowned in the ocean when i was a boy.. all my strength to stay above water was almost gone when i was rescued.. thank god.