What's Your Voting History?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MickFoster, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Almost as annoying as grammar checking everybody huh?

• Like Like x 1
  2. This thread is officially off topic...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Agreed.

Bernie Sanders 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mic drop.

• Like Like x 1
  4. By the way, I watched the Tulsi Gabbard Joe Rogan podcast. Well, most of it, I fell asleep. Gotta watch the rest at some point. I would definitely vote for her for president. She's the rare politician that's not completely jaded or corrupt. You can tell she really cares about the people she represents.

• Like Like x 1
  5. She doesn't take corporate donations either, which is huge.

• Like Like x 1
  6. She certainly seems principled and intelligent. I think she should run for President; given the current field of poo.

• Like Like x 2
  7. It was calling you out for making spelling error after spelling error, on posts where you were calling another Blade "ignorant" for disagreeing with your point of view. Not "grammar checking everybody".

Not surprised at this point that you may not know the difference between the two. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  8. It seems reading comprehension is difficult for you. The blade in question admitted his lack of knowledge on the subject. There is a word for this, it's called ignorance. It's not a bad word. I was trying to educate him on the subject. Some folks feel threatened when something runs counter to their dogma.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Seemed fairly obvious he was disagreeing with your nonsense, upon which you then called him "ignorant", while misspelling every 2nd word during the accusation.
    Hard to not point out the irony.

Cool to see him continue to successfully disagree with your point of view in the thread on his own.

10. Which part was nonsense?

11. Your opinion, and it's wrong. Not doing too well here.

• Like Like x 1
  12. He made his points fairly clear on the thread in question.
    I' ll never vote Democrat again
    Bad that you had to resort to calling him ignorant, while misspelling of course.

Move the conversation to that thread if you want to keep it up, otherwise stick to voting history here and try not to edit other people's responses :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  13. 2012 - Ron Paul/Gary Johnson
    2014 - Andrew Hunt for Georgia Governor (Libertarian)
    2016 - Rand Paul in primaries/Trump for President
    2018 - Either voting for Ted Metz (Libertarian) or Brian Kemp (Republican) for Georgia Governor.

I'm not a huge fan of Kemp but I also don't like the Democratic nominee at all. Stacey Addams is a fucking retard.

14. The only point he made clear was that he admitted he knows nothing about the subject of climate change. Again, reading comprehension is bad on your part here. And then you stuck yourself in the middle of our convo.

Ignorance is not a bad word unless YOU'RE unwilling to learn, which is a core principle of conservatives which is why they take offense when they're called ignorant.

Bernie 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. I just have to say that your economic ignorance is glaring.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  16. I understand that Bernie's campaign headquarters was evacuated yesterday due to an unrecognizable package. Turns out it was an economics book.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. Reagan
    Reagan
    Bush
    Perot
    Dole
    Bush
    Bush
    McCain
    Romney
    Trump
    6-4

• Like Like x 1
  18. Oh you mean Bernie? Please, give me one example.

19. Tell us all about the benefits of supply side economics.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Lmfao good one

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3