What's Your Voting History?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MickFoster, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Obvious point. thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'll just state again, I voted for Jill Stein.

3. Some more Tulsi

4. Oh shit she was on Joe Rogan podcast? I'm gonna watch that later...

5. She's a winner bro. True spirit.

6. I was going to leave it blank. Then last second I voted for Trump. It was easier to do knowing no matter what I did Clinton was going to carry my state...

7. I voted green (for many other obvious reasons) cause the hope was that if the green party got 5% of the vote they qualify for campaign financing and I think a place at the podium during the debates next election.

8. Still can't believe the lack of outrage over the DNC corruption, given how outrage is the only thing the left has been doing for a while now.

The sensible leftists I've asked about it have said there's "no point in bitching and moaning". Which is hilarious, given that bitching and moaning is 50% of their output. The other 50% being insults.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. I just hope they don't nominate Joe fucking Biden in 2020. What a joke that would be...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Word.

11. Never voted.. If I were to vote it would be an imaginary politician that has whats best for society at heart instead of political puppetry. I don't understand how they blatantly lie to get a vote and people keep falling for the same tricks by a different magician every election, knowing these politicians don't actually have the power you think. Nothings gonna change. It don't matter who's voted, they got their own agenda behind the scenes.. Media, TV, politics, etc is just a distraction tactic. That's why so many DON'T vote cause they know it doesn't truly make a difference and know what's going on in general.

• Like Like x 1

12. Don't vote

13. Basically sums it up... Not voting is a step in the right direction.. Good first step into actual freedom.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I posted that before the last election but ended up voting anyway. For Trump.

15. Not like your vote mattered or anything.. It's always funny to make a mockery of the system like "yeah, I know who I voted for is the next puppet. Oh well, 4 more years of bullshit and lies woo hoo"

Idk if it's just me or if these politicians are insulting us... I mean.. They make the shit so obvious. Tell us we have freedom to vote whoever but it's only left or right with same end result. Just a deeper mess than we were in before and every election have new candidates that are probably reading scrips just to make you think your vote mattered...

16. Accurate assessment

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Please don't falsely quote other people by editing their responses yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1