What's your unlimited fast food choice?

Discussion in 'General' started by jacktown, Feb 24, 2012.

1. #1 jacktown, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    Let's say you win a giftcard that will allow you to get as much free fast food for life at any one fast food place. But the catch is that you are never allowed to go to another fast food place to eat again.

What one fast food place would you choose to eat at for life? It can be ANY fast food place, but here are a few ideas:

[​IMG]

2. Only fast food I'll eat is burger king and that's a last resort i hate that shit

3. del taco or taco bell

4. BK is the fuckin worst, proly the most unhealthiest

That bein said,

Dunkin donuts all day baby

5. Wendy's.

Baconator and baked potato all fucking day

6. Lol w/e there all shit. Dunkin donuts isn't even a fast food restaurant btw.

7. anyone from colorado knows what's up

[​IMG]

8. Any fast food or just the major chains? Cause there's a shit ton of Burger and taco joints that I frequent but aren't chains...

I guess of the ones up there probably Popeye's

9. this lil guy right here:
    [​IMG]
    my local spot cooks up a batch of generals or sweet and sour chix in under 10 mins. thats fast food to me.

10. I'd have to go fro Taco Bell. They open 24/7 around here, plus I can eat a burrito at anytime. And now they are serving BREAKFAST!

11. Definitely popeyes, they aren't around much in Mi so whenever I get it it's amazing.

12. In-N-Out. I never get tired of a good ass hamburger and fries.

13. I can't get good general taos anywhere anymore. It seems like no place makes its crispy and spicy with those little red peppers anymore. Now where ever I get it, Its just sweet and completely covered in a cheap goopy not the least bit hot sauce:(. Even when I tell them "extra spicy" it still comes the same way.

14. how is it not fast food?

You drive up to the box, yell at the lady, give her some money and she gets you a coffee and a egg sandwhich

:confused::confused:

15. Wow, this is actually a tough one for me.

I'd probably pick Subway, if thats considered "fast" food. I do like to eat healthy, but they have so many choices with sandwich types and even cookies or soup (probably not very good). Even if Im not worried about eating crappy I still like to pick Subway, I just hate the long lines around lunch/dinner.

16. It wasn't even one of the choices. I guess you could say its fast food but it's a lot better generally than mc shit and Wendy's/etc.

17. What crap.

18. We dont have any Dunkin Donuts around here. Do they server food or just coffee and donuts?

Starbucks has sandwiches and stuff now: do you guys conider that fast food?