what's your tweak story?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by time4trevor, Feb 27, 2009.

1. from my expierience, almost everyone tweaks from weed at least once, mine was kinda dumb.. i was smoking a vape for my first time ever on fourth of july and im new to the whole eye drop thing then too. So the rodos brand is the kind of eyedrops that burn so i put them in my eyes and im like ahh what is this? bleach? and hes like yes its bleach. and i believed him and i was kinda mad at him until the pain went away.

This other girl came over here and took two big bong hits and she said she smoked on a regular basis, like the weekends i think. But after she took those hits she started asking for water cause she said her throat burns. so she drank the water and as she got higher and higher she thought her face was on fire and she ran all around the house down the street INTO A NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE screaming shes dying and her face is melting. this story had a lot of wrestling involved as well the girl had a seizure, i got vids on my phone, those are treasures.

what would ur guys tweaks be if you had one?

2. this one girl was eating a brownie and she thought she bit the inside of her mouth and was bleeding a lot when really it was nothing.

this other guy started tasting froot loops with everything he put in his mouth. and the smoke sparkled to him.

my friend nick thought he was in a bombing plane in japan at narisaki and saying weird army things when really he was sitting on a real comfy chair lol.

3. SHUT UP please.

4. one time i got so fucking blazed. and i lost my sense of smell for that period, no joke. i thought i had gone smell blind for good. so naturally i went around trying to smell my favorite things to see if i really had lost my sense of smell and i was freaking out and getting all paranoid. then i remembered, oh i should spray some tag body spray right near my nose, i have to be able to smell that. so i did, and instead of smelling the sweet aroma all that i felt was the burning of the aerosol in my nose, fuckin a it was awful. so i just said fuck it and continued on with a great high, and i woke up the next morning and i had my sense of smell back.

5. Haha, I was smoking with my two friends (girls, we're all 26) and the weed all over Staten Island is different. I never smoked that neighborhood dealer's pot and they told me after we finished two dubs it was laced with cocaine.

There was an all out brawl in the middle of the park, I was so mad. Haha.
    It wasn't laced, but damn that was the most painfuh high ever.

6. i only tweak on meth.