Whats your training style?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Purple-Notill, May 12, 2017.

1. Im trying a style i never used. Aiming for 8 or 6 main colas.
    How do they look? Feeling like initiating flower and let the stretch grow out thos budsites. Cause i knew the mother, which got like 4 times bigger

Attached Files:

2. Top, Lollipop, LST.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just gotta lst when they grow out

• Like Like x 1
  4. Outdoor you just wanna get big enough hole dug with bought soil put in.... And just top it a few times, considering it's outside and your not height restricted bc a grow light above just top it.... If getting to big top the shit out of her....

Then about week into flowering lollipop that shit... You will be highly impressed.

Btw all the training will just slow your growth when it has to come back from you bending on it... Just saying let her grow, remove a few select fan leaves or clip the tips off the big leaves to let more light in to the growth nodes....

Good luck BUDdy

• Like Like x 1
  5. You need to get those in the ground... They have out grew those cups it looks like... And they took a beating from the cloning... If you repot or I would just stick in my predug hole... Once you do that in about week the new growth will be all green with out the lighter green in the cell walls btw the veins., Good luck buddy

• Like Like x 1