whats your trademark munchies ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wein-dog12, Jan 30, 2009.

1. everytime im high at my house i always have a large glass of milk and some cookies and a friend of mine every time shes blazes she makes her way to the store to buy a macain pie....so how about you guys

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. cocoa puffs w/ smore pop tarts

try it

3. i eat a lot of blueberry bagels, fruity cherrios (like fruit loops, but smaller and yummier)

4. Hot Cheetos for the win~:cool:

5. oatmeal, dry from the packet.
    also, pocky, though I'm not a big fan when I'm sober.

I'd die for a good salad when I'm high, alas, I've never had the chance.

6. Easy Mac and Banana Nut Crunch cereal. :D

7. Pocky doesn't last long when you're high. XD

8. No sir. I don't let anyone know I have it.
    buncha fuckin moochers.
    my weed, my vape, get your own damn munchies.

9. Shit man, that popcorn. The white kind thats already popped in the bags or whatever. Thats some good munchies right there. - Smoked a blunt once and ate 2 bags in 1 sitting haha

- for drink I go with... Mello Yello!!!

10. Thai, Vietnamese, Indian, Chinese restaurants always get business from me when I'm baked with friends.

11. Bad Chinese food.

Pizza.

Reese's pieces.

Espresso.

Chocolate!

12. Whenever i blaze i LOVE balling out and going to a nice restraunt. Alot of times when blazed we choose a nice ethnic restraunt, blaze before and maybe have a glass of wine or some beer with dinner. My favorite would have to be going out to a sushi bar.

For home, stouffers meals are the shit. Frozen chicken products are good. I cook so sometimes i do some crazy shit. Grilled sandwhiches, pasta, cereal. Good home made fried rice is unbeatable and great for you.

13. pistachios . theyre pretty expensive (when it comes to peanuts n shit) but damn are they worth it.

14. There's this grocery store called Top Foods and they have a chinese buffet where you dish yourself and pay $5 per pound.

Best shit ever invented.

15. quiznos pepercorn beef 12 inch on white

16. papa johns, ftw.

and then balance bars and cinnamon toast crunch. <--the best.
    maybe taco bell but i dont like fast food too much. just that.

17. Rips from 7-11. Blue bag, apple and strawberry. I suggest no one tries because the addicting factor is through the roof.
    OR anything from WaWa, especially trolli rocks.

18. andy capp's hot fries and a raspberry arizona iced tea, .99c can.

19. Almost as good as an all-you-can-eat buffet where you pay $7 and can eat as many pounds as you want.
    (Until an angry chef runs out the back and yells at you I guess).