Whats your top played ITUNE's Songs?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BlowinDro, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Everyone take a screeny of there most played songs i itunes , and post. See what everyone here at Grasscity is jammin out to while we burning.
    [​IMG]

2. Mine is "Fresh out the shower" by Lil Boosie
    Play count 67

3. [​IMG]

A lot of the genres are inaccurate, as i hardly ever edit them..

4. iTunes is messed up and says the max I have is playcount 2. Can't be right.

5. If you skip before the end of the song it doesn't count.

6. I do that a lot but not that much :D

7. mine:

Attached Files:

8. A Call to Arms by Bayside

9. I honestly don't remember listening to this 173 times.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. I didn't feel like taking a picture but my top played song at 88 (this count must be way the fuck off) is:

"Winter Windows" by Sea Wolf

I don't think I've listened to that song in months.

11. Image2.jpg

Pretty much Bob Marley, Jedi Mind Tricks, and Outerspace. Cant get no better than JMT and OS tho. Best rap groups alive.

12. ...

[​IMG]

...it must have reset recently because I used to have songs that were played into the 100's.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I downgraded (or, in my opinion, upgraded, since it fixed functionality that Apple broke in iTunes 9) recently and it was complaining about the library format, so the playcount got reset. But here's about a week's worth of my music-listening.

I fucking hate Obla-di Obla-da but it has this way of worming into my skull and refusing to leave :)

Attached Files:

14. #17 reggaemylitis, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    [​IMG]

reset recently so the counts arent high, it used to be only dead songs, just what i been jammin on lately.

i also dare someone to compare music quantity haha
    [​IMG]

15. sublime - garden grove

16. #19 Bencker, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    Nearly all of them are Kings Of Leon songs. Genius at the top with 161 plays.

..I like Kings Of Leon, haha.

Figured my most played list would be boring since it's only Kings Of Leon, so I'm posting my Last Fm top bands list instead.

[​IMG]