Whats your top 3 strains/breeders and why.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by dazzyballz, Mar 11, 2017.

1. My top 3 would be in no order.
    hso seeds-"green crack"-its a high yielder but the taste is unforgettable road kill skunk yummy.

G-13 seeds "pineapple express"-this is my go to strain always have it on hand in bud/seed/clone form,such a beautiful tropical, fruity ,piney flavoured plant.

And the good old "exodus cheeze" by big buddha seeds(not the new triple crossed version)easy to grow,good yielder,awesome dank dirty taste and smell

2. g13 pineapple express is my favorite as well! it is very potent and easy to grow. i throw 2 or 3 in on every grow. but every time i harvest i always ask myself why didnt i just grow all pineapple express? the plants are always far superior to my others!

• Like Like x 1
  3. My pineapples are coming into harvezt now, i chopped 4 yesterday and 1 green crack.
    Im q gonna make some live rezin of the trim later.cant wait

• Like Like x 1
  4. how long do you let the PE flower? G13 says they only require 7wks which in my experience they take more like 8 1/2 wks to be completely done. i have 3 in week two of flower right now and they are looking very nice as usual!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just watch the plants trichs but your right any seedbank that says 7 weeks flower they shouldnt it alwYays seem to take longer.i think the p.e takes beetween 7-9 usually 9 is better it 75% sativa i think so left a little longer and keeping a eye on the buds swelling wont harm any mate.

6. originally, g13 labs did not release the genetic profile of P.Express saying it was classified. now they state it is mostly hawaiin skunk which is a good possibility. have you tried the pineapple express #2 or the auto version? they say that the #2 is a improved version but i find that hard to b-leve. in my opinion if its not broke, no need to fix it! so i just stick with the original!

7. Yea i knew it was hawaiian maui waui cross.
    Ive done there auto pineapple indoor it just didnt have the smell or kick of the original g13.so stick to that.its like that new big biddha they changed cheeze revered its terrible.
    U cant beat the original but id like to try it but whats the diff.have u tried it yourself Bud?
    ive got some ive just harvested 5 plants and made live resin from it its soo strong mate im fucked.
    The 1 ive got drying smells beautiful some fruity some very pine detergent like

8. Any breeder who doesn't supply their genetic background for a strain is simply trying to repackage something old as something new. The hiding of genetics and using wierd names almost always signifies scams. Stick with true blue breeders who are proud of their genetics and willing to post it.