Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your take,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieInDaSkyz, Feb 8, 2011.

1. On why you don't get stoned the first time you smoke? I remember when i first smoked, it took 2 trys before I felt anything, and the effects where extremely delayed (like the length of eating the brownie to feeling the high kind of delay) It's just an interesting aspect of herb I think...

2. Edibles take longer to hit you.

3. I love editable high's :)

4. Not sure. I think I only got high on my second or third time.

5. I smoked with a vaporizer my first time... I think I got slight buzz but to me, I thought I was 'pretty high' because I had never been high before.

The first time I got really fucked up was with a lil bubbler. :D

6. Some of my first timer friends have said they havent gotten high the first time they smoked. After getting more experienced, they said it was because they were unsure on the procedure at first.. inhale, hold it in, exhale. I think I didn't fully inhale all the THC necessary to get a noticable high my first time either