Whats your take on nipple piercings?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by art1stic, Jun 1, 2012.

1. ^^^^

I really want to ask my girlfriend to get some nipple piercings. I think it would be super hot, especially since she has little perky tits.

How would I go about asking her to get them done? You think she would feel offended?

To women who have them already.. What's your take on them?

To men, you like nipple piercings on women?

Discuss.

2. At one point I had both done, but my left one was done extremely poorly so I took it out because it made me sad. So now I only have the right one that is fantastic as it is.

Is she already into piercings as it is?
    Personally I got mine done because I wanted them done (already thought about it before he came along) not because my boyfriend wanted me to. But there's nothing wrong with seeing how she feels about them in the first place.
    Depending on her personality she could say if she gets hers done you get yours done, so maybe prepare for that reaction?

3. I like pierced nipples, it seems to permanently erect them a bit.

But I'd rather suck on some titties without a bunch of metal impaled into em.

4. I think they're hot as fuck.

I've always wanted to get with a girl who had it done.

5. If she gets them are you Gona show pics ?

6. @Leesh where in the kootenays are you from?>

7. Currently living in Trail, but I spend a fair bit of time in Castlegar so I'm around the area.
    Think you know me:poke:? haha

8. Ouchhhhh. No I wouldn't get offended, but I would say hellllll noooooo. Damn that sounds so painful.

Also, guys... nipple rings are not a good look on you. Big turn-off. It just looks so gay. And by gay, I mean homosexual

9. They're painful.

10. So very unattractive.

11. Maybe the nip rings,rang a bell?:laughing:

I think I'd prefer a girl who had one nipple pierced,cause I love to get a girls nipple hard and like someone else said,it seems like when their pierced,they're always erect.

12. I have mine pierced. They're not as painful as one might think. I so admit, they can get in the way. Sometimes, foreplay is just better without them in.

IMHO, I think they're sexy, on guys and girls. :)

13. not a fan

14. Lets hope that's not the case :hide: haha. I'd be confused because I got my right one done when I first started dating my current boyfriend so not many people would have seen it. The left one on the other hand (hehe) got seen a lot more because it was done so poorly and a lot of people didn't grasp the concept until I showed them.

If my tits were a bit smaller I think they would stay erect, but mine sure as hell doesn't unless it's been uncovered or provoked.

But I have no problem with nipple piercings on guys, it's probably the first thing that my brother and I have had in common since I we were children. I didn't tell him that I have mine done but it gives me that feeling inside that it's nice that both him and I have something in common.

15. An ex of my mine loved piercings. She had a bunch. Both nipples and her clit.

Very hot, IMO. :yay:

16. I'm a girl so if for men, I don't like 'em. I mean, it's not like I won't date someone if they have them but it's not a bonus. For girls.. my best friend has hers done and always trys to show me so I finally gave in. Not gonna lie.. they weren't my thing.

17. fuck that shit... I don't find piercings attractive, many a fit girl have ruined their appearance with piercings (In my opinion).

anyway unless she likes getting ashit load of piercings normally i dont think she would start off with her tits, but i dunno :p

18. Oddly enough, my best friend's first piercing was her nipples. Interesting eh. :p

19. I had a really good friend (at the time) get hers done with me when I had my left one done. She was terrified of piercings and this was her first non-ear piercing. But the fact remained she wanted to do it so she thought it was best to get it done at the same time as me.

20. I hate anything that detracts from natural beauty of the human body. Ok...I've got no issues with small ear piercings, but the human body looks better the way you were born....no tats, no metal, just flesh....IMHO! Tongue metal is just totally wrong. Why would anyone want to live with a piece of metal in their mouth.