Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your style.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Terentarno, Jul 10, 2008.

1. I was just thinking about what most people stereotype stoners to look like, and I was just curious as to the real style of the good people of Grasscity.
    I usually wear a pair of Converse shoes, black pants, an A7X hoodie, and a fedora.

2. Well if you saw me walking down the street you would never guess that I smoke. Pair of jeans (shorts in the summer), my j's or sandals on the feet and a t-shirt, thats pretty much the daily wear for me.

3. some fresh Evisus. a fresh Famous tee. fresh Forces matchin.

4. I love the forces as well. My collection of j's and forces is up to about 35 now.:D

5. For a while, I was at 100+. Toned it down a bit. Those damn packages are like crack.

6. Long hair, around the shoulders. Huge fuckin' beard. Jeans. Band shirts. Chuck's.

7. Beside my v-neck undershirts and basketball shorts, all of my clothing is designer. My cheapest pair of jeans is from Armani Exchange, they were $108, on average my jeans probably cost about $200... In the way of shirts, I like Italian v-neck tees (my favorite is actually just a $20 Holy Fuck band shirt, got it at an M.I.A. concert), and long sleeve tees.

I have 18 pairs of shoes, of all sorts, and my favorite article of clothing is the sweater, but I don't get to wear them much :(

I wear very polar outfits, insofar as that I wear either all very light colors, or very dark colors...

That's all I can say:eek:

8. anything thats comfortable. mostly its just jeans or cargo shorts, ipath cats or some other ipath shoe. a random tshirt and if its cold a hoodie. i usually have a Boston Redsox Fitted on with a slight curve worn forward.

9. lots of band t-shirts with cut off jean shorts or basketball shorts, maybe even khaki

either birkenstock clogs or crocs/ lotek delta 2's - no socks

hemp bracelets and a hemp hat

with short hair

the daily grime

10. I recently changed up my style.

I used to have relatively long hair (longer then shoulders) and i used to wear band tees and khaki shorts or jeans with vans shoes.

now i cut my hair and usually wear a nice polo with nice plaid shorts and checkerboard vans XD

11. Bathingsuit shorts, or volcom shorts ect.
    brand shirts like volcom, quicksilver, ezekiel, billa, ect.
    Shoes are usually some reef sandles or ipaths.
    With my spy or oakley glasses and a fitted sometimes.

12. I usually wear a pretty baggy snowboarding shirt. Forum or Burton, for those who know the brands. Plaid shorts or some dark jeans. Fresh white shoes. Flat brim hat. Shaggy hair, but not that long.

13. I wear my sole pair of levi's with some fresh pumas usually with a t-shirt. Long hair. I dunno.. some old folks guess that im a stoner right off the bat.

but i have been known to walk around town in Big Lebowski attire. :)

14. Anything comfortable....

You can usually spot me by my beanie, even in the summer.

Or pajama pants.

or sandals

or hoodie

15. I actually used to wear this bad ass beanie, but it got jacked, I had tons of people who wanted it. I miss it so much.

16. Isn't it irritating when you're sitting there and someone grabs it off your head? Seriously... I fucking hate that shit.

17. I think I look like a pseudo-stoner. I usually wear shorts or jeans, a t-shirt, and I've got semi-long hair. But I wear a bunch of academic team shirts from high school so I probably look more like a nerd that a stoner.

18. american apparel, urban outfitter, or stuff from thrift stores

all day everyday mannnnnn

19. Jeans and a undershirt, if im going out a polo mybe

20. I dress like a Kennedy.