Whats your style?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by JamaicanBacon, Jan 6, 2014.

1. This is what i want my style to be for the 2014 year. Im tired of wearing jordans and dressing like every one else im gunna try some new brands. whats your style and/or what do you want it to be?...tell me what you guys think

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. #2 Recovery1CDR, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    [​IMG]

all them flowers n shit 

rockin like a stack of these bro

[​IMG]

3. [quote name="Recovery1CDR" post="19306855" timestamp="1389247708"][​IMG]all them flowers n shit rockin like a stack of these bro[​IMG][/quote]How are flowers gay? and I guarantee you I get more pussy than you. Wearing the same shirt everyday is bummy bro lolSent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Recovery1CDR, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2014

because that is the most important thing you can ever do with your life 

and that makes you a "cool kid" lol

5. No not cool. Just, well I had these fucks to give about what other people think but I cant seem to find them...Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Grey man. Thats my style.

7. What's the shoes on the bottom

8. My style is poorly fitting clothes that I'm never sure if they match or not because I don't know how to match.

9. #9 stickyglassOG, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    stupidest thread i've seen yet. 

kids, clothes do no matter. your boss isn't gonna give you a promotion because you have "swag" on your t-shirt. your personality makes you who you are, not clothes. "swag" don't pay the bills munchkins.

10. I don't have a style, just rock jeans and t-shirts.

11. Those T-shirts up top are pretty sweet!

Eh, it's pushing it to say I have a style :p I got this weird, kinda hillbilly, kinda hippie thing going on....

12. #12 JamaicanBacon, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    [quote name="melonuggz" post="19326008" timestamp="1389541678"]stupidest thread i've seen yet. kids, clothes do no matter. your boss isn't gonna give you a promotion because you have "swag" on your t-shirt. your personality makes you who you are, not clothes. "swag" don't pay the bills munchkins.[/quote]How's the post stupid I'm asking what other people like to wear in the fashion section of the forum...and why the fuck would I dress like this when either going to work or applying for a job...and please stop kids, clothes do matter a person decides what kind of person you are in the first ten seconds of seeing you...that's right SEEING you...not hearing you talk about how nice and compassionate you are and how great you character isSent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Those skunk dunks are fresh imo & i don't really like nikes ...

14. #14 Hopinshasdjas, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    What brand are those shirts with the Japanese (or whichever lamguage) writing? Better yet whered you go to find these? Karmaloop carries this kinda clothing if you wanna check them out too

Edit: lol just saw it is like an alien language, not Japanese

Also, nvm I figured it was pink doplhin and checked out there sight to verify

15. It's Pink Dolphin