What's your stance?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by budsmokn420, Nov 3, 2011.

1. #1 budsmokn420, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    Do you think the president of the United States is honestly elected? Is it possible the voting is rigged?

Personally, I find it extremely hard to believe that the president isn't already predetermined, but I can't say I know 100%.

What do you think?

Edit: Just for the record, since this poll is public, I selected the wrong option by accident. I meant to choose not sure, but probably no

2. Does no one remember the 2000 election? ;)

3. I usually ride Goofy but sometimes I like to ride switch (regular) because then the tricks are worth more points

4. wtf? lol

5. I'm regular and every time I go switch I fall on my ass. Just waiting on that snow... Also if you think your vote counts toward who is elected you are a fool.

6. 2000 election, 04 in Ohio, I'm sure there is a lot more to it...

Watch :wave:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs]Rigged USA Elections Exposed - YouTube[/ame]

7. Bush got a second term. Pretty obvious that it is

8. Dammit read the question wrong. I'd say not sure, but probably no.

9. hahaha that's exactly what I did, but that makes me way more retarded cause I wrote the question lol

10. :smoking:

11. [quote name='"MJU1983"']Does no one remember the 2000 election? ;)[/quote]

Exactly

12. I don't think so. I mean you occasionally have dead people vote but that is like 0.000001% or something and could just be mistake

13. #13 ZBowls, Nov 3, 2011
    You don't see a calculator making a mistake

Plus said dead people who registered would need a preference to cast the vote the machine wouldn't just assume a dead person would vote for a certain candidate unless it was tampered with

14. #15 Tripace, Nov 3, 2011

Actually, the fact that Bush got a first term was entirely due to results tampering. As in, he LOST the popular election, so he went crying home to mommy, who told him to go tell his uncles and aunts in the Supreme court, who decded they would just take it upon themselves to overturn the election results and make him President anyway. :(

15. As if, even if the voting was untouched, WE actually chose who was president :laughing:

That seems like rigging to me

16. Regardless of the information presented in this thread I do believe, and will believe that our president is chosen by the people until such a time that vote tampering is fully proven to be fact and recorded into the history books.

In my opinion Bush did technically win the election in 2000. I do however feel that Kerry was simply a puppet candidate in 04' solely for the purpose of losing to Bush :p. How else could he have won the 04' election? :p

I wonder what a world would look like today if Gore had won in 2000. I imagine no matter your personal opinion of Gore he simply could not have fucked up as badly as Bush did in 8 years.

17. So you don't have any suspicions of people with lots of power choosing who they want to be president? Not even a little?

18. Yes, here minions - vote for one or the other criminal...

Your "mainstream" spectrum is a range between Joe Biden and Mitt Romney. Go.

:rolleyes:

19. Bush and Kerry are cousins, and both are former members of the "secret" society at Yale called Skull & Bones. Daddy Bush was also a member.

Hell, we've had a Clinton or Bush in the White House (Administration) for the past 31 years.

[​IMG]