What's Your Spirit Animal

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 36th Chamber, Dec 6, 2011.

1. You may wonder what is a Spirit Animal is. A spirit animal also known as power animal, animal totem, etc etc is a spirit guide in animal form who provide protection, guidance, and healing. Spirit animals often come in dreams and meditation. I've been meditating lately but I've had no luck, so blades whats your spirit animal? :wave:

2. I've never dreamed of animals before and i have a lot of dreams, never remember once seeing any kind of animal while dreaming. It`s all humans mostly and other worldy shit.

3. Wolf/Otter, don't ask.

4. Otter? Haha dope, I'm a fire breathing dragon

5. #6 Peter Griffin, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    a moth, it scares me

[​IMG]

6. swear to god i know someone who looks exactly like that LOL

7. alright so last night i meditated right before bed and a crow appeared but then it left hmm.

8. Meadow vole is my spiritual animal

9. This is a total troll thread now

10. i am a one wolf wolf pack

11. Owl/wolf. Had dreams and weird encounters with both.

12. I'm scared to death of snakes. Last night i had a dream about snakes. Does this mean a snake is my spirit animal? I fucking hope not

13. The kind of animals I see in my dreams when I have them varies all the time so they are probably just parts of my imagination =(
    Varies from starfish to toads to lambs lol
    I remembered that when I was younger crows seemed to love me though. I would caw(yes I did that) at them and they would caw back. They never flew into my hair or attacked but actually stood around my table while i eat (and I put some food on the table for them which they would eat after I leave)
    If my spirit animal are crows it would make me so happy.

14. Who says it can only be animal? Mines an amoeba.