Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your smoking side effect? (SSE)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by axE, Aug 16, 2009.

1. #1 axE, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    Everyone's got one. Whats your Smoking Side Effect?

A smoking side effect is something that happens to you while your high. For example, mine is: I feel like my kneecaps bleed while I'm high. It's so realistic, I can actually feel the blood running down my legs and pooling in my shoes. Its really not that big of a deal. Scared the shit out of me the first time i noticed it tho.

What's yours? (besides the red eyes and cotton mouth, haha)

----UPDATE------------------------------------------

Okay, so it seems that a lot of us feel like we pee ourselves. This was the first thing I ever felt when I started smoking.

Another popular one that my friends get is the feeling of their ears bleeding into their head. I can only imagine... haha

2. red eyes and dry mouth
    wait what?

3. Telling people to stfu with the happiest look and tone anyone on another planet could have.

4. perma-grin and i wont shut the fuck up!

5. Don't have any really except the occasional headache from the combo of shitty weed in large quantities.

6. haha that sounds just like me. when im super high i hear shit. like i'll hear my closet open but i'll be looking right at it and its not moving. it freaks me out sometimes

7. dunno mine. but one of my friends swears that every time he smokes he starts pissing his pants haha. he'll sit there and keep checking to make sure his junk aint wet

8. No joke at all... I had that too for a while!!! It finally went away but it was annoying as hell! Always thought I pissed myself. hahaha

9. i do the same thing! except i'm a girl, and i don't check myself, i just reassure myself that i don't actually have to go to the bathroom and that i would DEFINITELY know if i wet myself.

10. When I get realy baked my right hand feels wet. First coupple times I would try to shake the water off and people would be like WTF? Also I'll sometimes feel like there is a wedge in my neck and I will just tilt it to the side.

11. when i'm really, really baked i can feel the blood move through every vein in my body. it's a creepy feeling, but it's so cool at the same time.

12. all my joints and muscles feel really great when i stretch them

13. mines normaly like only if i smoked a real lot after about 10 mins ill just feel like im gonna barf but only for like 5 mins. but i dont really get any side effects

14. haha i twitch..kinda sucks but i deal with it now tht or if i sit my leg wil never stop movin..tht or i wil not stop takin and bein annoying lolol

15. #16 Surfer36, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    I agree with the first poster, perma-grin is on one of mine, that and if i smoke a bit much i almost feel drunk, walking is all crazy, even just taking a shower i easily find myself drifting to the point where i must catch myself to not fall into the shower curtain...:smoking:

It's strange, but it makes things fun, i basically have an adventure making it from my room to grab a soda from the garage...

Edit - I agree noises are louder when you're baked, and i know i twitch on occasion but small erratic twitches instead haha

16. that happens to me now ha ha

17. Pretty much describes me lol. My friends will always know I'm high because I am all smiles whenever I smoke.

18. I twitch also. I will be walking and if someone or something grabs my attention when I turn my head, I feel like my neck is moving in a robotic way haha. Can't really explain it, except that it feels like my neck is trembling.

19. I have adventures too. Simple fucking tasks but I somehow add a soundtrack to whatever I'm doing. Makes it that much more fun... plus I prob look ridiculous humming the James Bond theme song.