Whats your side hustle?

Discussion in 'General' started by BrickSeedWeed, Dec 22, 2015.

1. @sativa

I use scottrade.
    Since my posting. The stock has slowed a bit (my pick anyways), but I'm hearing it'll do a jump soon. Gathering eggs.

2. Hey my Mexicano Friend does this too. Hmm I don't have a side hustle, just working atm

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. im gonna look into that scottrade, sounds inreresting

Bricks House

4. I know 'em...
    play with penny stocks if you wanna experiment
    🐜

5. my new side hustle has been hitting! i posted an ad on craigslist for moving services, i get a side job every other day, i hire a guy infront of home depot and knock out moves in 2hrs, i should have done this sooner $$$$$

Bricks House

6. Selling propane and propane accessories

*Budsmokers Only*

7. I don't have one. Don't need one. Make plenty of money in my real job.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. good one brickweed. Illegal labor is the best. Its cheap, tax free and you got someone who actually wants to work
    Do you know any basic skills, enough to talk a good game? A few weeks ago, I hired a guy off craigslist that has a guy who does great tile work. They split the fee. One guy finds the work on cl (you) and the other guy does the labor ( your tile guy).

9. #129 makecentsdude, Aug 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    Selling food is always a good hustle, I used to make bank doing this back in college on the side. I have tried several side hustles throughout my life but a few years ago one stuck. I ended up making more than my actual career so I left and took off full time. I set up a business where I sell discount cards to organizations to use for fundraisers. The business model is was so simple because I would offer businesses in the county free advertising, then sell a fundraiser packet to an organization that would profit 10K on average and I put 3K in my pocket. Everyone was getting a profit. I only do this in my surrounding counties and make 80-100K each year. I helped some families and friends set up the business in their states and areas to where they were making 30-40K on their first year. This Hustle is also done without spending any of your money. I ended up writing an E-Book that also made some money teaching others how to set this up, I now give it away for free. Keep trying different side hustles one will take off if your are consistent!

If you want the free E-Book you can access at makecentsdude.com

• Like Like x 1
  10. I just work full time and signed up for Postmates delivery like a month ago although I still haven't done a single delivery. my roommate gave me $20 to do all the dished last night too

11. Selling live coral for reef tanks. Landscape, and selling leaves for dart frogs.